Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Who comes first the egg or the chicken?

Yes, if I had acted like this when I was the target of a mob of sociopaths at my job of nine and a half years - I would have been put in handcuffs and taken to jail. 

The other day someone found my blog with the keyword "tackleberry bandit az", so out of curiosity I googled the keyword and I found the FBI's wanted poster of my ex-boss, a middle-aged white man and an ex-sheriff! They treated me like a criminal and they accused me of making threats, but look who was the criminal and going around making threats to kill people if they didn't comply with his commands! 

If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was making a name for themselves by standing on my head. I could see their dirty games and traps so clearly. But now everyone is silent and no one cares that these criminals with their projections and lies -- I lost my job and more than half of my income -- AND they could have destroyed my life completely. 

There is no humanity! Most people are all fake and pretenders -- acting as if personality pretending to be good people -- but are wolves in sheep's clothing. I'm done with humanity! 
https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2017/09/big-cover-up-by-sociopaths-at-my-ex-job.html?m=0 

FB: I wonder which of his significant other taught him that?

Sylvie Imelda Shene Who comes first the egg or the chicken? In most cases, either man or women learned these abusive behaviors from their own mothers, but as adults men or women are responsible for their own repression and I don’t want to be targeted more by these very repressed people, just because I’m a woman! I don’t want to pay the price for the wrongs their own mothers did to them when they were defenseless little children. It's not my fault! 

Just like Alice Miller wrote: "Are women Less Aggressive than Men?
In my view, women are by no means less aggressive than men. Of course, they are victimized and disadvantaged by men avenging themselves for the beating they received from their mothers. But women avenge themselves for such victimization and physical cruelty by taking it out on their little children, thus breeding new generations of avengers who consciously love and honor their parents.

I see no real difference between the cruelty of women and that of men, because both sexes have learned such sadism at the hands of their parents and caregivers at the time when their brains were still in the process of formation. As children, they were subjected to cruelty and even perversion, but they not allowed to defend themselves. So later take out their repressed anger on other defenseless people, frequently in the same way their parents treated them when they were small. Women frequently vent this acquired sadism on their children. While men also give free rein to it by victimizing employees at work or lower military ranks, or else participating in orgies of violence like genocide or terrorist attacks. The causes invariable lie in the repressed and totally denied suffering of their childhood (though most of them will insist that they had wonderful parents). People who were not humiliated, tormented, or beaten in their early years are incapable of sadism.

Women can live out all kinds of covert perversion on their children and torment them impunity as long as they call this behavior “good parenting.” Society idealizes mothers because people have never consciously realized that their own mothers treated them cruelly when they were small. Accordingly, women normally enjoy total immunity.

I see no sex-specific differences in the suicide bombers. I understand terrorism as an attempt to compensate for the humiliations these people were subjected to, but have never consciously perceived as such, by means of a “magnificent deed” (such as sacrificing their own lives for the sake of a group).

Though it is not difficult to understand this dynamic, there are not many people who would allow themselves to give up their denial and look the truth in the face. The fear felt by the tormented children they once were can prevent this all their lives."
From the book “Free from Lies: Discovering your true needs” By Alice Miller Page 140

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2017/05/why-males-are-more-violent.html?fbclid=IwAR1s6S4FOynAhASTYUy-y3aIxU5P4TLoCk9qEwFLIYn5y_ko2clW0Vta9w8

Women everywhere have been paying the price for the mother's sins since the beginning of time... I have been the target, many times, of society's repressed anger and if I didn't see these psychological mechanisms clear I probably would not be here right now...

Read my blog Experienced Knowledge about my experience with emotional harassment in the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment