Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I See Robots or Machines in Human Form Walking Around Everywhere

Most people are afraid to live and afraid to die. When we lose the fear of living we also lose the fear of dying!  “Sometimes we stay busy not to feel. We buy things, consume or get drunk without necessity. When life frightens us we try to dominate it and control it. It is risky to get carried away by emotions, and as a society admire imperturbable individual icons. We see in the movies heroes impassive acting unencumbered. Do and achieve. They strive to have successfully controlled, like machines, not act as what we are: human beings. They belong to the generation of action whose maximum is doing more and feel less.”   

This is why tragic stories like the one in the link below are allowed to happen in our society. Living in a world run by robots/machines or very repressed people incapable of genuine feelings is very dangerous.  


Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix


Like I wrote in an e-mail to my friends:


You can't trust caregivers. You have to be on top of them. 

When I went to the hospital checking on Dr. B. the nurses didn't give a shit. 

People in the helping professions are the most repressed people I know passing their psychological virus under the disguise of help and make vulnerable people already suffering from their own repression feel also what the caregivers or health  care "professionals" can't feel, it's double dose for the patients, they also feel the repression of the caregivers. 

Did you hear about the woman in the vegetative state being raped and given birth? How could this happen in health care facility?! Unless the professionals working there are dangerously completely repressed? 

In an enlightened society, this woman would be assisted in dying and not forced live in a vegetative state like this. 

This is not living! But in a repressed society like ours, people want others to suffer and have the same fate as them.

We live in a very sad world.

Wishing you strength and courage,

Sylvie 

PS: You know while talking with one of the nurses of dr. B. I was telling her that are sociopaths among us everywhere and we have to be on constant alert. And she told me: maybe I'm a sociopath too! and I told her: well if you are! you don't have power over me so you can't hurt me. I will do my best to never put my life in the hands of health care professionals. 

Hi C,

I got your facebook message with the link to the story about the woman in a coma in a health care facility in Phoenix. In 1985 before I started dancing I worked in a health care facility really close to this one, if not this one! 

So glad I don't work in the health care business anymore! It's the worst here in America. I saw horrible things! Working in gated communities has its hazards, but I like it so much better! I don't see the extreme of human sickness that I see in the health care business, it is still kind of hidden. 

At the end of life, repression comes to the surface like a volcano. The repression people spent all their lives doing everything to keep at bay and distract themselves from it. 

If people's repression has not been resolved, old age and near death is the ultimate trigger, like a volcano, to bring to the surface all the excruciation repressed feelings and no any amount of money can save them, no more chances of running or escaping! When I used to work in health care and I taking care of rich people full of rage and miserable --- I used to say to myself: money can't save you now! Or help you run! 

Hugs,
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment