Friday, November 13, 2015

Risking Safety for a Cause Bigger than Me

Facebook comments on the post below

Your kind of thinking fits in with the majority in our society that allows the sociopaths and narcissists go Scot free and puts the blame on the real victims. Yes, if I had not written a book, I probably would not have been a target of the sociopaths and I would be safe in my comfort zone because I would never have triggered the sociopaths' jealousy and fears of exposure, but that doesn't mean I deserved it! Just like when people blame the woman for being raped, because of the clothes she was wearing or she was in the wrong place or should not have been out that late. Because a woman should be at home. Women have the right to go out into the world like anyone else. Now, tell me what children and animals do to deserve all the torture and exploitation we witness in this world? The reason I work so hard and risk my own life to expose the sociopaths, narcissists, and psychopaths in our world is to protect the most vulnerable in our society, children, and animals.



Very true! This is exactly what a mob of sociopaths at my last job of nine and half years was trying to do to me after I published my book, so they could declare me mentally unstable and discredit me. I could see so clearly what they were trying to do that they didn't get the reactions from me they were hoping for. And the sociopaths and their flocks are the ones looking bad. I know they all are hating me for removing their masks. I still go there to do private work for some residents with my head up and I look at the sociopaths and their flocks right in the eyes, but they look down and pretend not to see me.

Monica Chelagat A colleague so obsessed by me did the same thing, I was amazed how a who unit of over 20 or 30 colleagues many of whom I thought had known me enough suddenly were anti-me and betrayed me in the end year divisional performance reviews where the who division of professional staff met to discuss individual support staff performance. Very harmful these sneaky characters and how easy it is for people to abandon an innocent colleague without understanding the background. I have no doubt these people are so miserable.

Sylvie Imelda Shene I'm sure they are all miserable too, especially the property manager, the original instigator. The reason they target us is to transfer their misery into us, so we are as miserable as them, but i no longer take in others misery projected at me.

Sharon Tan sorry, if I may ask: do you easily or immediately recognize a narcissist or it takes time to figure them out, by which time, the damage may have been done.

Sharon Tan  Also, what do you think if I tell you that each and every one of us attracts people of sorts depending on our general energy as well as that energy we have at any moment in life.

Sylvie Imelda Shene I'm no longer blind to the red flags and I recognize a narcissistic from a mile away, and I don't allow myself to get too close to one, but in the workplace are hard to avoid and not always easy to stay under the radar of the narcissistic/sociopath. The reason the narcissistic\sociopath targeted me at my last job of nine and half years, was because after I published my book it triggered her jealousy to a boiling point and was driven by it to try to destroy me so could declare me mentally unstable and discredit my life's work. 
As for answering your last question, I recommend you read my book A Dance to Freedom your Guide to Liberation from Lies and Illusions 

Sharon Tan: ok, thank you for the time and thought to answer me. My questions may seem quite lame to you, But, you see, perhaps I was born lucky in life and I am sure I see my life in another circle of thought. In any case, I truly can understand what you have had to go through. Best wishes for good things to come.

Sylvie Imelda Shene Your kind of thinking fits in with the majority in our society that allows the sociopaths and narcissists go Scot free and puts the blame on the real victims. Yes, if I had not written a book, I probably would not have been a target of the sociopaths and I would be safe in my comfort zone because I would never have triggered the sociopaths' jealousy and fears of exposure, but that doesn't mean I deserved it. Just like when people blame the woman for being raped, because of the clothes she was wearing or she was in the wrong place or should not have been out that late. Because a woman should be at home. Women have the right to go out into the world like anyone else. Now, tell me what children and animals do to deserve all the torture and exploitation we witness in this world? The reason I work so hard and risk my own life to expose the sociopaths, narcissists, and psychopaths in our world is to protect the most vulnerable in our society, children, and animals.




To read more about my experiences with the mob of sociopaths or narcissists at my last job read my blog Experienced Knowledge  









No comments:

Post a Comment