Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Experienced Knowledge

Since writing this blog, exactly a year later, my ex-boss, who the property manager recruited to do her dirty work, killed himself in a standoff with the local police after robbing a bank on March 11, 2016, that by coincidence was my birthday! So, the property manager does have blood on her hands after all, because I know without a doubt, if she had not started this psychological warfare against me, he would still be alive – he was her collateral damage – when people start wars someone always gets hurt or killed!!! I was her target to destroy, but when was one of her helpers to lose his mind and self-destruct, everyone involved became silent, and now is a big cover-up that involves the FBI, the US Marshals, and the media. It's a shame he was not strong enough to stand up to do the right thing and let himself become a puppet of the property manager -- he paid a high price for it. Puppets never have a good end. If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me and my book -- and make a name for themselves by standing on my head. And all probably say that you need God in your life, my ex-boss was a Mormon, a man of God, but he was the one to lose his mind, but now is a big cover-up. I could see their dirty games and traps so clearly.
Read more in the link below:  


Hi S,
Thank you for writing.


You are very welcome, being helpful to people, all beings, not just people, is my nature wherever I am at.
They terminated me without giving me a reason. But I know the reason. I triggered P’s jealousy and she manipulated the very weak and very emotionally blind present board and all plotted against me. Some Rs wanted me to take P's place when she retires this Christmas, I always said I didn’t want her job, besides going in and out and gossiping and plotting against others, she does nothing! But I guess she could not handle just the thought of me taking her place.


Just like I wrote to Mrs. A a few weeks ago:
"Hi Mrs. A
I am pretty sure I am being a target of a sociopath at work and I think you know who I am talking about.  I triggered her jealousy and now she is going to use her last year at work to manipulate things to make me look like I am crazy and unstable and make her appear to be the bigger and saner person. I am going to try to be careful and watch my back and keep my distance from her and see if I can survive her last year. Otherwise, I might have to look for another job.

Below is an article about sociopaths if you have time to read it. I am her target and once a sociopath targets you, you can’t win and the only way to keep your sanity is to stay away from them.  This is why she didn’t share your e-mail with all the board members and just shared it with the one in charge of security,  because in this way she has fewer people to persuade and keeps more control. The board member that is in charge of security right now is totally emotionally blind and will never see through her games and will play him like a mouse.
 I see the games people play so clear!

Thank you for listen and see you tomorrow,

Sylvie"

I am not sure if I will be available to take care of your house this summer, but let’s talk when you are about to leave.
Best wishes,

Sylvie

P.S if you like to know more of all the scoop on what went down. You are welcome to read my blog posts below, this is another reason P and the X Board were uncomfortable with me, because they know I see through them all. I have too much-experienced knowledge.
Stalking the Soul
Emotional Abuse in the Workplace
Silencing and Suppressing others to Manage Repressed Fears
Rise Above the Sociopaths' Bullshit
I am the Target of a Sociopath
They are Allergic to my Aliveness
The Ultimate Betrayal
Cowards always get Others to do the Dirty Work for Them
They showed me the Truth of their own Childhoods
You are not Alone
My First Day on the New Job
Proof of one of the Sociopaths’ plotting
Driven by Jealousy to Hurt Others
Sociopaths or Evil People what they Fear the most is the Light
Empathic people are natural targets for sociopaths - protect yourself
I Guess the Shoe Fits Him
Tough Decision to Make
Love and Freedom Experienced in Childhood that Turns us into Compassionate Adults
Sign the Circumcision Authorization Papers Young Lady
Expressing our Fears
Narcissists or Sociopaths Want to Destroy Anything that is Good
Reasons Sociopaths and Narcissist people make you a Target
Germanwings Plane Crash
Forgiveness is a Trap
Sociopaths and Narcissists Make sure they get to the Crowd Early
Narcissists
Hurting others to keep Childhood Repression Intact
Free Speech in America is an Illusion
Open Letter to the Media
Preaching Forgiveness is Another Form of Abuse
Mobilizing all Forces to Discredit Former Victims
The World Is Full of Enablers like Mrs. Cosby
They Are Criminals
Gaslighting
That’s all she ever did pass the buck and cover her ass
It Was An Attempt of a Psychological Lynching
Reenactment
Narcissism Comes from Pain Suffered in Childhood
Never Trust a Person that Proclaims to Having Wonderful Parents and Childhood
Narcissists are Secretly Suicidal and Homicidal
Sadly the World is Full of Charlatans that Keep us Distracted and Numb 
The World is in a Real Serious Trouble
We Live in a Word of Lies
Most People out there are Prostituting Themselves Every day 
Enablers are Just as Guilty 
Psychological Warfare
Risking Safety for a Cause Bigger than Me
Don’t Show your Vulnerability to Narcissists, Sociopaths and Psychopaths  
It’s an Upside Down World
Freedom Ain't Free
Better Alone Than Being a Scapegoat 
The Pope is Fooling Himself and Others with the Illusion of Love
Aligning the Mind with the Heart
6 Signs You’re Arguing With A Psychopath
Facebook post About the Bank Robber in Chandler Arizona
Hornets’ Nest of Corruption
Secrets to a Long Life
Bird's Eye View
Sociopaths Hate Us
For a sociopath, winning is all
The Word "Safety" with Regard to Women
White supremacists urge trolling Clinton supporters to suicide
America Was Blinded by Sexism and Misogyny to Vote for a Fascist
Donald Trump Provides the Scapegoats People Desperately Need
I Get a Little Satisfaction
Psychopaths/Sociopaths Belief that just like them Non-Psychopaths Can’t Change Either
Donald Trump Is Gaslighting America
Donald Trump is Grabbing America by the Pussy
Vulnerable Women Always Gets the short End of the Stick
The Propaganda Spread by the Established Media is the Most Damaging
This Article Sums it Up Pretty Good about Donald Trump and All of Us
Donald Trump is Stalking the Soul of America
A sociopath will attempt to drain you of everything
The Silence from the Media is Deafening
They do Have Blood on their Hands
Scapegoating
Terrorism is the War of the Poor and War is the Terrorism of the Rich
The Roots of Sexism and the Hate for Women
I’m used to people trying to put me in my place! First of all, I’m not ashamed of my past. I was an honest and a clean dancer. I enjoyed dancing, having a fit body from all the dancing and of course enjoyed the extra money! If dancing was still clean like it was in the mid-80s and 90s and I was still young! I would be doing it right NOW! I was a lot safer working as a dancer than I was in my so-called “real” job of nine and half years. While I was a dancer, I never was emotionally harassed by a mob of sociopaths like I was in my so-called “real” job!
Renewing my Nursing License
We are all Prisoners of our Childhood
The Conversation About the Effects of Childhood Repression Needs to Start Happening in the Stage of the World
Letter from the Director of Correspondence of Hillary Clinton
The Wall of Silence is Everywhere
The Roots of Most People's Hate for Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump and his Followers Are Stuck in the Diaper Stage
The Media is Like a Deer Caught in the Headlights
Why 2016 Was the Year the Feminist Bubble Burst
A sociopath will attempt to drain you of everything
The Lie We Live
Why Males Are More Violent
Most people's objective in life is to one day own their own slaves
We Women Are not Allowed to Express Anger
Know Your Enemy
Arizona Senator Jeff Flake
Hurting Others is the Malignant Narcissist Pain Killing Drug
Big Cover up by the Sociopaths at my ex-job, FBI and the US Marshals
The Fascist Way
Facing Racism and Discrimination
The Narcissist Punishment is Living all of their Lives and Dying in an Emotional Prison.
The psychology of narcissism:
There are Predators Everywhere
When Our Trusted Storytellers Are Also the Abusers
From Harvey Weinstein To Charlie Rose, Are Daily Sexual Misconduct Revelations The New Normal?
What Do We Do with the Art of Monstrous Men?
Out Your Pig
Half Truths
Why People in Germany Love to Celebrate Alice Miller’s Son Martin Miller
The Games People Play
I am a Loner and a confirmed bachelorette that's for Sure
Open Letter to Jimmy Kimmel
Married White Women is the reason we Have Donald Trump as President
The World is in Big Trouble
Big Cover-up by the Sociopaths at my ex-job, FBI, and the US Marshals 
Panic Attacks, Phobias, and Feelings
To corrupt is the ultimate goal
I Wonder if Society will ever Wake up
We Live in a World of Puppets and Puppeteers
People Rather Kill Themselves, others or both than Face the Fears of Being Alone and Feel the pain to Become Real
Her Name Is Kathryn -The Woman Who Accuses Cristiano Ronaldo of Rape
It's A Catch-22
Open Letter to Cristiano Ronaldo
The Creation of a Home
NOAM CHOMSKY - TOP 10 MEDIA MANIPULATION STRATEGIES
Freddie Mercury And His Phenomenal Love For Cats.
Will Never be Peace on Earth without Resolving Childhood Repression
I do See Plenty of Traditional Old Traps Everywhere
Who comes first the egg or the chicken?
Sociopaths Love a Challenge
Lies My Doctor Told me
Jussie Smollett Story
Echoism Is the Little-Known Condition that Affects Victims of Narcissistic Abuse
College Admissions Scam
Comments on my YouTube BB Video
Communities are Micros of the World
Mitt Romney -- He is what they call - A God Fearing Man -- and Did the Right Thing by Voting for Impeachment

No comments:

Post a Comment