Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Lies My Doctor Told me


Someone left this book at my desk at work for someone to pick up. It has a lot of truths in it... and gives credibility to what I wrote in my book A Dance to Freedom that having a DR in front of one's name or Ph.D. at the end of a person's name it doesn't mean they are in a position to help or guide anyone. 

This is one of the reasons some retired doctors, a professor and so-called professionals at my job of nine and a half years became uncomfortable with me after I published my book, because my book exposes theirs and society's lies and they thought if they could manipulate me to self destruct then they would discredit my book and go on with their  lies and illusions as usual. 

And then all probably all go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was making a name for themselves by standing on my head. I could see their games and traps so clearly. I was their target to destroy, but when was one of them to self destruct, all became silent and now is a big cover-up that involves the FBI, the US Marshals and the assholes at the community where I worked for nine and a half years

How dare of me! An ex-dancer and a gate attendant manager to criticize the medical community and the helping professions.

Like I have been saying for a very long time: "The Helpers are helping themselves". They were confident that they could get me to self destruct with their very well orchestrated psychological warfare, but backfired on them big time! And they planted the seeds for my next book/baby. I guess they didn't believe me what I wrote in my book that I am free from lies and illusions and NOW no one can play with me and fool me!

Below are some good quotes I found inside the book.






Read my blog Experienced Knowledge about my experience with emotional harassment in the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment