Saturday, June 6, 2020

Letter to Andrew Yang

Before Mr. Yang dropped out of the presidential race I wrote to him the letter below. I thought I would publish it here on my blog. I totally agree with him that giving a basic income is a good idea. It could prevent a lot of desperation and violence in our society because many become violent out of desperation to fulfill basic needs.
Dear Mr. Yang,
I have been trying to ignore this itch that I need to write to you, but it doesn’t go away! So here it goes!
At my job of nine and a half years in 2014, after I published my memoir A Dance to Freedom: Your Guide to Liberation from Lies and Illusions -- I became the target -- of a mob of malignant narcissists, sociopaths, assholes or whatever you like to call them. And since then I have given up on humanity – I think it has passed the point of no return.
In 2016 I wrote to the campaign of Hillary and the Director of Correspondence of Hillary Clinton wrote back thanking me on her behalf for sending her my book and the open letter to the media. I would send you a copy of my book too, but like I said I have given up on humanity and even dough -- you seem to be more authentic -- I don’t have much hope you will pay attention and listen, but if you like to read my story of true liberation -- let me know -- and I will be happy to send you a copy.
You are welcome to read my letter to Hillary and their response in the link below.
Hillary didn’t have the courage -- to use my story -- to bring attention -- to the dangers of childhood repression -- in our society -- and how Donald Trump was able to exploit his supporters’ unresolved repressed emotions to mobilize them to vote for him.
We need a candidate with courage -- to take the risk -- and start -- the conversation -- of the dangers of childhood repression -- on the stage of the world – how people are emotionally blind -- and let themselves be exploited -- by demagogues -- like Donald Trump – and people are driven by the dead hand of their own repression -- to vote against their best self-interest -- hurting themselves and others.
If you have the courage to share the spotlight -- and use my story of true liberation – to bring attention to the dangers of childhood repression in our society – it might pay off for your campaign – by triggering people in a good way --- as Donald Trump did in a bad way --- and bring a lot of attention -- to your campaign -- I will make the best case why giving $1000 to every America is a great idea, not only, because of automation, but also would take care of most people’s basic needs and give some courageous people the room and a safe space to resolve their own childhood repression and become a real change in our world.
Of course, some would lack the courage to face their own repression and use the money to distract themselves instead.
You can count on my vote.
Good luck with your campaign,

No comments:

Post a Comment