Thursday, August 27, 2015

Narcissism Comes from Pain suffered in Childhood

Since writing this blog, my ex-boss, who the property manager recruited to do her dirty work, killed himself in a standoff with the local police after robbing a bank on March 11, 2016, that by coincidence was my birthday! So, the property manager does have blood on her hands after all, because I know without a doubt, if she had not started this psychological warfare against me, he would still be alive – he was her collateral damage – when people start wars someone always gets hurt or killed!!! I was her target to destroy, but when was one of her helpers to lose his mind and self-destruct, everyone involved became silent, and now is a big cover-up that involves the FBI, the US Marshals, and the media. It's a shame he was not strong enough to stand up to do the right thing and let himself become a puppet of the property manager -- he paid a high price for it. Puppets never have a good end. If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me and my book -- and make a name for themselves by standing on my head. And all probably say that you need God in your life, my ex-boss was a Mormon, a man of God, but he was the one to lose his mind, but now is a big cover-up. I could see their dirty games and traps so clearly.
Read more in the link below:  


                                           No, I will never look at anyone the same way!

Amy Kamis Tarshis Narcissism comes from pain. Be compassionate to everyone.

Mor: Compassion for a scorpio can get you killed...  That's why it is important we learn the FBI profiling technique.. we need to discard what we were taught [love conquers all, everyone is decent etc] and SEE what is going on around us, not assume we live in a world full of people with best intentions, but learn to spot the lion's tail among the grass.. not their eyes , their smiles or their tales, but their actions betray the predator. It's like fishing, watch for the critical moments when the mask slips.. how they talk to a waiter, how they react to a spillage, how they react to someone bumping into them.. how well they keep their promises... 

Sylvie Imelda Shene Thank you, Mor, for your insightful comment. It’s nice to know that are others out there with their eyes wide open. Yes, compassion for a narcissist or a sociopath can get you killed and not just you! Others also... I have discarded my belief that love can heal all wounds. And now I see people clearly as they really are and no longer fooled by the pretty masks and the veils people wear.

I can see behind the pretty masks and veils. But in the workplace is not always easy to stay away from these narcissists, because in every workplace there are always narcissist people around. I would have been able to stay under the radar of the narcissists at my job of nine of half years if I didn’t have written my book sharing my experiences and psychological discoveries and how I freed myself from lies and illusions. 

But after the narcissists read my book and found out I could see through their pretty masks, veils, facades, and illusions that’s when they started the methodical and very well orchestrated plotting to destroy me because it triggered their fears of exposure. 

Narcissists, psychopaths, and sociopaths what their fear most is being exposed and will try to destroy anyone that sees them as they really are and might remove their masks and expose them. 

Yes, narcissism comes from repressed pain in childhood and these people become dangerous because of their denial of childhood suffering and the idealization of their childhoods. They rather destroy others than face their own painful truths. I have compassion for the children they once were, but I have no compassion for the dangerous adults they have become. Just as I wrote in my book A Dance to Freedom: your guide to liberation from lies and illusions, page 144 and 145: 

“Thanks to Alice Miller, I came to understand that the widespread repression of early traumas is the great malady of our society. If we look close enough we can see that this repression is responsible for most of our individual troubles, as well as our societal ills. It appears symptomatically in illnesses, obsessions, addictions, violence, greed, deceit and loss of meaning. And it can lead to cruelty, violence, and criminal behavior. So many of us carry on as if all this perverse behavior is normal, while most of us who really want to find a way out go down the wrong path. All too often, we follow false prophets who get us to believe that eradicating individual symptoms is the way to solve our problems. Little do we know that in doing so we always fail to get to the real heart of the matter — the denial and repression of childhood suffering. When I read about these ideas in Alice Miller’s books, I felt as if this amazing woman was talking directly to me! For once, someone was finally able to cut through all the BS pushed on me by people I could never figure out and through techniques that never worked — that could never work. All these people and techniques did was cement and strengthen the walls of my repression, making me feel like I used to feel as a child — that I was stupid and that something was wrong with me. The fact that I couldn’t do the techniques correctly or follow the advice of these people only added to my feelings of guilt and shame. By the time I had fully committed to Alice Miller’s teachings I was already starting to feel what I learned I had to feel — the pain I had repressed from my childhood.”


Yep! This was one of the big reasons i was target by the sociopath that was the property manager at my last job because I am a truly happy and a free person, but she was not able to destroy me and she didn't walk away wearing my skin. But instead, her true self-was revealed.


Keep on being the threat and articulator spreading awareness of Narcissistic Anti Social Personality Disordered perpetrators and the evil that is in their nature to cause harm and fatality to their own families and countless innocent others, animal and human! NPD/ASPD is often co morbid together with other personality disorders, Sociopathy, Narcissists and Psychopathy together in one individual makes them very very covertly dangerous, they want to stay unexposed and undetected destroying lives.. Your awareness and education is a threat to them, anti-social behavioural knowledge is a victims salvation and instrumental in life's survival ... Maintain power over your own life knowing that toxic dangers and evil exists in individuals who could be in any type of relationship with you (parent, spouse, friend, sibling, neighbour) with the dead soulless eyes, aggressive surly apathetic unsmiling faces who have a Narcissistic Anti Social Personality Disorder! NMG


Yes, I'm a threat that's why the narcissists, psychopaths, and sociopaths at my last job tried every wicked mind game possible to destroy me, but I will never be a victim again and I will do all I can to expose their wicked mind games. Thank you, Donald Warner Parker, for posting this to my Facing childhood Traumas Facebook page.


To read more about my experiences with the mob of sociopaths or narcissists at my last job read my blog Experienced Knowledge  

Facebook original post



No comments:

Post a Comment