Yes, they hate us for being real, authentic and truthful. And yes, our very existence can ignite their erratic defense mechanisms. I found out that the last sociopath I worked with in Paradise Valley, got angry and walked out on the job on Friday, June 3! The truth always comes to the surface sooner or later! They got a dose of his poison! And yes, I have learned how dangerous sociopaths are -- after being targeted by a mob of sociopaths at my job of nine and half years! I will never look at another human being the same!
Totally! Once they knew I knew that's when they came after me viciously! And I saw pure evil!
Tip-off trait of a sociopath
Look for the pity play
Sociopath manipulation techniques
- Risk-taking, and convincing others to do it with them
- Recognizing a person who is decent and trusting—the perfect target
- Sexual seduction
- Crocodile tears—especially when sociopaths are about to be confronted
- Righteous indignation—Plan B when sociopaths are about to be confronted
- Exploiting social and professional roles
- Gaslighting—making victims doubt their own perceptions