Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ex-Marine Shatters Myth of Joining the Military

In spite of his training to turn him into a mindless machine, he was able to hold on into his soul--- and be authentic --- and not become a soulless monster. The security business attracts a lot of ex-military men and women that their souls have been murdered -- ready to follow orders to destroy others on command like robots. At my job of nine and a half years, one of these trained killers, robots, or mindless machines from the military was put in my team by the security company to sabotage me and destroy me from within.
My ex-boss, a middle-aged white man and an ex-sheriff! They treated me like a criminal and they accused me of making threats, but look who was the criminal and going around making threats to kill people if they didn't comply with his commands! If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me and my book --and make a name for themselves by standing on my head. And all probably say that you need God in your life, my ex-boss was a Mormon, a man of God, but he was the one to lose his mind, but now is a big cover-up. I could see their games and traps so clearly. I was their target to destroy, but when was one of them to self destruct, all became silent and no one cares that these criminals with their projections and lies -- I lost my job and more than half of my income -- AND they could have destroyed my life completely. There is no humanity! Most people are all fake and pretenders -- acting as if personality pretending to be good people -- but are wolves in sheep's clothing. I'm done with humanity! Humanity is on the path to self destruct and with the aid of technology is going to happen much faster! And there is nothing I can do besides smiling and waving at those that pass by me following a leader taking them to an abyss. I will keep sharing my experiences and psychological discoveries with anyone that listens, but who wants to listen to someone that once made a living as a topless dancer and now as gate attendant to upscale gated communities that in most people's eyes are nobodies and could not possibly have anything of importance to tell anyone! So I just smile and wave! AND enjoy my new found freedom. Sad for them, but happy for me! https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2017/09/big-cover-up-by-sociopaths-at-my-ex-job.html

No comments:

Post a Comment