Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Empathy

Dear J,
Thank you for the beautiful card. Your sympathetic words and understanding  is very helpful in helping me get through this dark cloud the sociopaths from my last job left over me. I think what I am going through is also what Alice Miller went through in her life and her readers’ letters gave her the strength to keep going and not give up.
My readers’ letters are also what is giving me the strength to keep going and not give up, because the sociopaths in the world really can suck the life out of you and stop you from doing your most important work.
Take good care in this world full of sociopaths posing as nice people wearing sheep’s clothes waiting for an opportunity to stab you in the back when no one is watching.
Hugs with love,
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment