Sunday, February 1, 2015

I am the Target of a Sociopath

Since writing this blog, exactly a year later, my ex-boss that I refer to in this blog as KW, who the property manager recruited to do her dirty work, killed himself in a standoff with the local police after robbing a bank on March 11, 2016, that by coincidence was my birthday! So, the property manager does have blood on her hands after all, because I know without a doubt, if she had not started this psychological warfare against me, he would still be alive – he was her collateral damage – when people start wars someone always gets hurt or killed!!! 

I was her target to destroy, but when was one of her helpers lose his mind and self-destructed, everyone involved became silent, and now is a big cover-up that involves the FBI, the US Marshals, and the media. It's a shame he was not strong enough to stand up to do the right thing and let himself become a puppet of the property manager -- he paid a high price for it. Puppets never have a good end. If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me and my book -- and make a name for themselves by standing on my head. And all probably say that you need God in your life, my ex-boss was a Mormon, a man of God, but he was the one to lose his mind, but now is a big cover-up. I could see their dirty games and traps so clearly.
Read more in the link below:  

They are sociopaths among us everywhere, they are masters at deceiving those around them and exploiting the weaknesses of those they target, they are also masters making others look crazy so they can appear to be the sane ones.
I recently was the target of a low-level sociopath, but now I am the target of a high-level sociopath and now I really have to be careful.
I wrote the letter below to K asking him to always have a person present when I have to interact with this person.

Hi K W,
Sorry to bother you.
I fixed my little issue at S by creating a system that really works. But now my real problem is M B. He is abusive towards me and talks to me with total disrespect. I find him dangerous and I don’t want to be alone with him. So you either move him to another site, maybe working with a man, or you or someone else has to be present on Mondays and Tuesdays when he relieves me.
CD also has complained to me about him arriving late every morning and when he complained to him about being late, he just told him that he would be okay, this just shows how he is arrogant and disrespectful towards others.
Like I said to Mr. K in the e-mail below, they are sociopaths among us everywhere and they are a lot of different levels of sociopaths and I find the level of M B at a high level. I don’t feel safe being alone with him, so I repeat you either move him to another site or you or someone else is present every Monday and Tuesday when he relieves me. 
Thank you for your attention,
Sylvie Shene
Read the article: Real Life Villains and Spotting a Sociopath - You Can't Win



Some people don’t read the comments below so I thought I would publish these ones here, because I find them revealing.

Francois: For of full Master on psychopaths/sociopaths I recommend the recent movie: The Foxcatcher.

Sylvie: I have been with the company for close to 10 years and this guy only has been with the company for a few months, so I am hoping my history will speak for me, but if K.W. doesn't protect me from this sociopath. I might choose to leave myself because my safety and sanity are more important to me than any job position. They can keep the sociopath for themselves, if that’s what they choose, and am sure, they will find out in time what they are dealing with.

Francois: Super Sylvie,

The author of the article on sociopaths/psychopaths did not know anything about Alice Miller.

So, this is an opportunity for you to grow. Why does this man scare you? Make him talk about his "beloved idealized mom".

Maybe you remind him of her...

You did the right thing to advise KW.

XXX

Sylvie: He told me I was paranoid and I told him that maybe his mother was a paranoid woman, but that I was not his mother or any other woman in his life, and of course, he screamed at me: don't mention my mother! I love my mother very much! So that’s when I knew I was dealing with a very dangerous man and left his presence shaking. And that’s when I decided I will never be alone with him again. Because we know very well when people idolize their parents, they will unconsciously and compulsively look for vulnerable people to be their scapegoats to take revenge on for the wrongs done to them by their own parents when they were defenseless little children. I will not be his scapegoat and the only way to protect myself is to never be alone with him again.
Francois: Super Sylvie,
Your intuition is educated and better than most people. In case you find yourself alone with him maybe a voice recorder would be in order.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment