Saturday, November 3, 2018

NOAM CHOMSKY - TOP 10 MEDIA MANIPULATION STRATEGIES

NOAM CHOMSKY - TOP 10 MEDIA MANIPULATION STRATEGIES

Noam Chomsky describes beautifully in the article in the link above how the media manipulates the public.  When Donald Trump says the Media is the enemy of the people -- he is right -- he accuses the media of doing what he also does. Donald Trump doesn't like to be challenged and the media also doesn't like to be challenged this is why no one in the  media talks to me because my story challenges them.  They are each other’s mirrors and both don’t like their own reflections and hate each other.

The media met their match in Donald Trump, and the real losers are the public that is lost in smoke and mirrors doing exactly what the puppeteers want them to do. We live in a world of puppets and puppeteers. 

"7. Keep the public in ignorance and mediocrity

Making the public incapable of understanding the technologies and methods used to control and enslavement."

This is why the media was not interested in my story because my story enlightens the public and then their manipulation strategies would be exposed and no longer be able to exploit the public emotional blindness to get rich and gain power over the masses.

"10. Getting to know the individuals better than they know themselves

Over the past 50 years, advances of accelerated science has generated a growing gap between public knowledge and those owned and operated by dominant elites"

And this is why they saw an enemy in me that need to be destroyed because after reading my book A Dance to Freedom: Your Guide to Liberation from Lies and Illusions, they knew I could not be controlled and manipulated, so they needed to erase me.

And this is also why most mental health professionals can't be trusted because they use their psychological insights to manipulate their clients and keep them in the state of the child or dependency for easy exploitation and to keep control over them.

Like I experienced with the psychologist Olane Roos or Liliane Rombout in the Netherlands that went to great lengths to mess with my mind like changing her name.

Read my blog Experienced Knowledge about my experience with emotional harassment in the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment