Thursday, October 8, 2015

We Live in a World of Lies

Donald Warner Parker Facebook post:

Yes, it's very sad, society has become so fake that speaking the truth is controversial and people try to destroy you in order to keep their own repression intact and go on with their lies and illusions as usual. Just like I wrote in my book A Dance to Freedom: your Guide to Liberation from Lies and Illusions: "I’ve removed all the barriers of false morality and am totally free to experience all my feelings, take them seriously and decide whom, if anyone, to share them with. I’ve faced my past and can deal with my present circumstances in the context of growing awareness instead of childhood fears. These words by Alice Miller express how I exactly feel: “If I allow myself to feel what pains or gladdens me, what annoys or enrages me, and why this is the case, if I know what I need and what I do not want at all costs, I will know myself well enough to love my life and find it interesting, regardless of age or social status. … I will know that I have lived my own, true life.”81 It really is a powerful feeling, and you’re likely to find yourself possessing a power that will be threatening to a lot of people. Society is on the side of the status quo, so be prepared. As Alice Miller writes in Free from Lies, going against the parents “is a source of major alarm for others … They will sometimes mobilize all the forces at their command to discredit the former victim and thus keep their own repression intact.”82 Page 172 and 173
81 Free from Lies, p.41
82 Ibid., p. 30.

And this is why the sociopaths at my last job mobilized all the forces at their command to destroy me and discredit me, but by trying to destroy me, they just gave proof and more evidence to what I write in my book is true!

To read more about my experiences with the mob of sociopaths or narcissists at my last job read my blog Experienced Knowledge  

No comments:

Post a Comment