Thursday, October 19, 2017

I am a Loner and a confirmed bachelorette that's for Sure

Dear X,

Thank you for writing! Was nice to hear from you!

I agree almost with everything you write.

I allow others to speak their minds and I want to have the same freedom for myself to speak my mind too. It’s like everyone is allowed to have an opinion, but me! That’s not fair!

I’m very accepting of others viewpoints too, but it seems others are not accepting of mine and I’m attacked for expressing my opinion, thoughts, and feelings. I agree with you that people that refuse to open their eyes to see and feel, history will prove them wrong, but it’s sad innocent people will have to pay the price down the road for their ignorance. and refusal to open their eyes to see and feel. 

I do not analyze people all the time, if they are not a danger to others, I let them be, but I do get tired of certain superficial people and I need long breaks from them.



It’s good to make an assessment of people's psychological profile, in case I come across of dangerous people and I need to take steps to protect myself. I would not have survived being a woman and all alone in this world full of dangerous sociopaths/psychopaths if I didn’t read people well and stayed away from dangerous people that are unconsciously and compulsively looking for scapegoats for transference effect to temporally and superficially alleviate their pen-up repressed emotions.  

Thank you for the good wishes. But being super rich and famous never have been a dream of mine. I didn’t write my book to become rich and famous. I wrote my book to help raise awareness of the dangers of childhood repression in our society. And hopefully also be of a support to people that are in the same place I once was. Of course, if my book finds the hands of many people it will help me to live comfortable financially and I would have extra money to spend on causes I most passionate about. As long I have enough to live comfortably I'm happy. I enjoy a simple life. I'm a simple person. 

These quotes from the article 14 Signs You Are a Confirmed Bachelor (Or Bachelorette) describes me to a T:

“9. If you were in a serious romantic relationship, and it ended, maybe you will feel sad or hurt; but you may also feel relieved because now you get to go back to the life that feels right to you.

1. You like your single life.

2. Well, that’s not quite true. Actually, if the rest of the world did not think it was oh-so-odd to say so, you’d put it this way: You love your single life.

3. Loneliness isn’t a big issue for you. Time alone isn’t something you fear; it’s something you savor.

5. You enjoy handling many tasks and challenges on your own. That doesn’t mean you will always want to do everything on your own, but you do enjoy your self-sufficiency.

8. If you never had to date again, you would be very happy, and not because you already found “the one." Do you disagree with this one, but still think of yourself as a confirmed bachelor? Okay, I have a loophole for you: There are confirmed bachelors who enjoy dating and romance; they just don’t want that to turn into married life.

14. You are living the life that is the best, most authentic, most fulfilling, and most meaningful life for you. If you are a confirmed bachelor, that life is single life. You are living your best life, even though other people can’t quite get their heads around that. Congratulations! You are awesome.

If you like to read the whole article click in the link below:


Also, these quotes from the article People Who Like to be Alone Have These 6 Special Personality Traits describes me also to a T: 

There is a great difference between being alone and being lonely. A loner will always prefer being alone, but they will never feel lonely.

Loners are a unique type of people. They prefer having a smaller circle of friends, and they do not mind spending time alone, being with themselves. Unlike those who feel lonely.

In fact being in their own company is what makes them feel most fulfilled, as this is when they most in touch with themselves. Loners are very self-aware, and perhaps this is the main reason they prefer to be alone.

Being friends with a loner is something not many have the opportunity to experience. They pick their friends carefully, and they can easily sniff out fake. So, what makes a person a loner?

Here are 6 characteristics these people share:

1.       Firm boundaries
A loner always exercises strong and healthy boundaries. They are able to understand themselves perfectly, and this allows them to set clear ideas and strong values. They know that they are never alone, as even if they are the last person on earth, they have themselves.

2.        Loyalty
A loner does not crave for the company of others the way many do. However, once they get to like someone and they want them as a close friend, they become the most loyal of friends you can find. They know how to value their worth, and if they find you to be worthy of being their friend, they will gladly give an arm for you when necessary. They exercise their loyalty in all fields in life, be it relationships, work, family, you name it.
 If you like to read the whole article click in the link below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment