Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hornets’ Nest of Corruption


Sylvie, thanks for sharing this with me. Hope you are over all the blowback. That place is a hornets’ nest of corruption. So glad we got out. Keep me in the loop!

PS

Sent from my iPhone

Hi P,
I hope all is well with you and your family.

I know you no longer live in Sxxxxxxxr, but I figured you would like to be in the loop! :-) I am sure you too are happy to be out of there!

I’m over the blow from Sxxxxxxr, but you’re not going to believe that I just went through a similar thing at C M in Paradise Valley.  As you know last year I started working for Sxxxxxxxd and they put me in C M, a very nice cozy little community and I loved it, but this January the C M HOA decides to change security company and depart with Sxxxxxxxd, because I knew everyone in the community and I liked working at C M, I decided to change to the new company and stay at C M, but the new company is run by crooks  just like Sxxxxxxxs, the owners of the new company they used to work  for Sxxxxxxxs and left to start their own company,  so they learned to corrupt and be corrupted with the best. I learned from them that my ex-boss from Sxxxxxxxs was robbing banks on the side and shot himself in a police standoff and how weird that he killed himself on my birthday!!!

Anyway, crooks don’t like authentic honest people like me, so one of the guys from the new company started emotionally harassing me and the whole scenario of Sxxxpxxxr was happening all over again!!! I couldn’t believe it was happening all over again a year later!!! I tried to warn the HOA and some residents, but in our society who believes a little woman like me over charming big tall men telling them pretty seductive lies. Oh well, it’s their problem if they believe in lies and discard the little woman telling them the truth. I think a few residents believed me and are getting together to get Sxxxxxxxd back. The woman in the chair of security at CM said to me that are two sides to every story and told hear: Yes, they are two sides to every story - one is true and the other is BS and I'm walking away with the truth. 

A few months later I found out that the last sociopath at CM in Paradise Valley got angry and walked out on the job on Friday, June 3! The truth always comes to the surface sooner or later! They got a dose of his poison! 


Right now I am at W close to desert highlands golf course filling in until they find me a permanent post closer to my house.

Sxxxxxxxd seems to be the most ethical security company in town! They have been the best with me!!!

Thank you for your support and all the best to you and your family,

Sylvie

On Apr 4, 2016, at 12:15 AM, Sylvie Shene <xxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I was not going to share this information with all of you, because the other day I run into I. B.  and tried to tell her that the Branch Manager that Sxxxxxxxr board used to do their dirty work shot himself in a police standoff after robbing a bank, and she said that she didn't want to hear it, she is either too weak to face the truth and facts or she is one of them. But some of you might like to know the truth.

Now there is proof that what I wrote in the e-mail of 2-23-15 is true that Sxxxxxxxs local office is run by crooks!

I found out that the branch manager from Sxxxxxxxs, K W that conspired with the sociopaths in Sxxxxxxxr to destroy me, he robbed a bank and shot himself in a police standoff two weeks ago, they treated me like a criminal but look who's the criminal?! I guess this is the type of people the present Sxxxpxxxr board likes to work with! And this is the kind of people Sxxxxxxxs likes to hire. Criminals work well together.
Best,

Sylvie


Read more in my blog  Sociopaths Hate Us

No comments:

Post a Comment