Sunday, September 11, 2016

Translation of the words "I don't agree with you"

Sylvie Imelda Shene shared a memory.

Translation of the words "I don't agree with you". I am a person that sticks to the facts and evidence, so when someone says to me: I don't agree with you, it means that the person can’t handle facing the facts and evidence at the moment. If necessary I have learned to walk away from anyone that don’t have the courage to open their eyes to see and feel the facts and evidence. I am done hitting my head against walls. Life is too short to waste with people that lack the courage to open their eyes to see and feel. Free at last!

Roger W.: True, intelligence can hide lots of faults, but only being close to people who always agree with you keeps you insulated. Being insulated from other points of view isn't healthy either.

Sylvie Imelda Shene It's not about agreeing about ideas. It's about being a seeing and feeling person. I have wasted enough time with unfeeling people in my life. Sorry but I am not wasting another minute of my life with unfeeling people. You either are a seeing and feeling person and emotionally honest and an authentic person or not.

Roger W.: Your original post seemed to indicate if someone didn't agree with you then they were a "person who can’t handle the facts and evidence"...

Sylvie Imelda Shene Usually when people say to me: I don't agree with you, they mean: the facts and evidence you are putting in front of me are too painful for me to face and feel. I totally understand because I know how hard it is to feel, but I don't have time for people that lack the courage to face and feel their own painful truth. People that are not capable of genuine feelings, they deceive themselves and others and they can become dangerous and that's why we live in world of lies and is a dangerous world because very few people are capable of feeling and seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment