Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Don't Hold your Breath

M: I have to escape from Europe. It is the home of eugenicists who leaked to the other new continents conquered by them, USA and UK at its leadership. They continue to pose a serious danger to existence.

Sylvie: Humanity is corrupted to the core everywhere! You can't escape corruption! I will hold on to my little corner here for as long as I can! And enjoy my life NOW that my mind is free. Once a mind is truly free it can never be captured again. Humanity at larger has passed the point of no return and this madness will only stop when humanity is wiped off from the face of the earth.

M: Agree. Too many blind and corrupt. Some awakening is happening and I hope it reaches a critical mass before they wipe life off the planet.

Sylvie: Don't hold your breath -- there are very few people waking up -- some people are good at deceiving, pretending and appearing to be waking up, but it's not true. 

These words Alice Miller wrote to me, come truer every day! "I have learned over the years of my work on the internet that there are readers who SEEM to understand SOME of what I have written, at least intellectually, but they are still so afraid of their very cruel parents and of their repressed FEELINGS of rage towards them that they are constantly looking for scapegoats.

They thus live in a continual confusion pretending that they are healed and even offering help and empathy to others. But eventually, they use unconsciously other people (even the ones who are quite friendly to them) as a poisonous container like their parents did to them, and if the offended people begin to defend themselves they can become very mean.
I can only urge you to trust your feelings and to NOT offer your empathy and interest to everybody just because they say they read and understood everything I have written. In most, of the cases, it is a lie. 


To understand my books means to overcome the fear of one’s parents, to honestly feel the justified rage TOWARD THEM, and to no longer use others to getting free from the accumulated rage.
https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2020/02/correspondence-with-alice-miller.html

No comments:

Post a Comment