Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Afghanistan

America went to Afghanistan selling the illusion of freedom but after 20 years when maintaining the illusion of freedom got too costly --- America decided to cut the losses – and abandoned Afghanistan.

America went to Afghanistan to remove the ruthless regime of the Taliban and now the Taliban has grown into a bigger monster and will be a more ruthless regime.

So what Americans accomplished in 20 years was to replace the Taliban regime with a more ruthless Taliban regime and now the whole world will be less safe and worse off.

I’m very sad for all the innocent beings living there that will have to pay the high price for American’s illusion of freedom.

When we mistake an illusion for the real thing when it bursts can destroy us. 

If had mistaken the illusion of love given to me at my job of nine and half years for real love I would not have survived when their illusion of love ended overnight after I published my book A Dance to Freedom sharing my life experiences and psychological discoveries. 

The whole country of Afghanistan is going through a similar experience I went through at my job of nine and a half years! 

The people in Afghanistan that didn’t buy into the illusion of freedom might survive, but those that bought into the illusion of freedom sold by the Americans might not survive now.

Just like I wrote in my book on page 123 “I believe that most illusions are dangerous and will destroy us eventually. We can have fun with some illusions for a while if we recognize them for what they are, but we get deeply hurt when we mistake an illusion for the real thing.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment