Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Covert Narcissist

The Security business attracts a lot of these covert and overt narcissists, assholes. 
I like to work until I'm 67 but I'm so tired and burned out of dealing with these type of bullies in the workplace that I think next year, if not sooner, I will leave the workplace for good...  read more about my experience with malignant covert narcissists in the link below:

"Many people have fallen victim to the manipulative behaviors of a covert narcissist without realizing what has happened until they are already in emotional pain. Overt narcissists are so much easier to see coming as they are what you might expect - loud, obnoxious and arrogant. 

It is not unusual for people to find themselves in long term relationships with covert narcissists only to be hurt by a sense of a lack of partnership or reciprocity in the relationship." DR. MELANIE CABRERA, PSY

The last covert narcissist I dealt with even looks like the guy in the picture above! 



1 comment: