Saturday, July 22, 2023

CONFESSIONS FROM A NARCISSIST

 Understanding the narcissist 

I am gonna start by playing games, this is the way I take control of your emotions. I can't control myself, you will eventually figure that out, I have to have what I want, when I want it, or else I will blow a gasket, lol. 

Anyway, Since I can't control myself, will do the next best thing I will control you. 

But first I need to gain control, so I start by love bombing you. 

I will do what I can to make you happy and to make you feel special. 

I will convince you I am the one for you. I will listen intently to what you say you want and then I will mirror it back to you. 

When I see that you are responding to my exploits and accepting what I sold you. 

That's when I change. I transition from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde. I change the dynamics in the relationship by being distant, not as attentive and like I am not interested in you the way I was before, at least not really. I do this on purpose. 

When you go back and forth between being nice and then being an asshole, it creates a trauma bond. This is how I get you addicted to me. Do you see now? I am in control, I always have been and you and you don't even know it. -Maria Consiglio

No comments:

Post a Comment