Saturday, December 4, 2021

Money Alone Will not Save Anyone

 MC,

I'm not staying with anyone! I’m staying with myself!  I know I only got crumbs and in the late 80s, I sent them enough money that covers all the crumbs they ever gave me.

The important enlightened information that I took back in a tray and I shared with everyone freely, so they too could help themselves and stop playing their part in the family dysfunction, but they chose not to pay attention to me, because to your mother and most people, unless you have a DR in front of your name or a Ph.D. at the end can possibly have anything of value to say and they rather keep paying attention and listen to charlatans with some stupid certificate/diploma that all they care about is getting money from them. 

This enlightened information -- has more value than all the money in this world put together, even if only a few see the value in it.

ML lies just as much if not more, constantly playing the heroine and the victim role, just like MI, and never takes responsibility for her part in the family dysfunction.

E and L all their lives have been chasing and feeding illusions and the truth is they can spend their money on whatever they want and give it to whoever they want and we don't have to like it!

Yes, it's not fair that MI is getting everything and taking my part also of my parents' property, but I don't care anymore, it is what it is, they can have it all and put it down the drain for all I care...

I make enough for myself and I know I will be okay; I'm just staying here in my little corner happy and free, away from everybody and their endless painful reenactments and dramas.

When you said that your mother and E should have not brought MI and me with them, you might be right, but E and L unconsciously needed dependent little children to use as poison containers to project and transfer all their repressed poison to alleviate their own unresolved childhood repression to temporarily and superficially feel better about themselves. 

At the time, as a little child, I didn't understand these psychological mechanisms and how people always need available beings at their disposal to use for projection and transference effects...

If E and L were healthy, capable of authentic feelings, and able to see clearly and brought us with them to the city to genuinely parent us and prepare us for a better future -- when L met your father -- and she decided to marry him --she and your father, not us, should have temporally rented a place and then put the house in Praca Sousa Caldas for sell and after it sold each take their own money and E buy a new house for us, and L buys a new house for her and her husband. Because the stability and the well-being of the children that they had committed themselves to -- should have come first -- and the needs of two selfish adults that just gotten married should have come second.

The way you talked the other day sounded like, you were not born YET, and you had more rights to the house in Praca Sousa Caldas that at the time was bought with E, L, and some of my parents' money, they got from IP to allow him to build his house in their property, 

The truth is when L met your father and you were born, she didn't need us as much, because your father and after were you born, you both became her number one poison containers or scapegoats at her disposal to project and transfer all her repressed poison -- your mother's desire to give birth to you was to satisfy her unconscious need to endless have a being available at her disposal to use as poison container and now you need to liberate yourself from all the poison she and your FATHER, your father had his own dose of unresolved childhood repression or poison, that also was transferred into you when you were a defenseless infant and little girl, and, if I were you I would let your mother be with whoever she wants and if she gives all her money away, it's her problem...

And, I would only focus on liberating myself from all the poison transferred into me in my childhood and live my best life and refuse to get involved in any of my mother's lies and family dramas, because your mother and them will never change, they all deserve each other... I know it's hard to witness all their craziness and so much money burned...

We have to let them go -- if we want to be free ... It took me more than 40 years to totally liberate myself from all the poison they transferred into me when I was a defenseless little girl and let them all go... free at last!!!

Be careful not to surround yourself with only YES people that agree with you all the time and just tell you what you like to hear and never tell you what you need to hear if you like to grow as a person and not become like your mother and at end of the journey with plenty of money but lost in projections and transferences... money alone doesn't save anyone.

Wish you courage and strength

Freedom ain't free! It comes with a lot of losses. Stop fighting and walk away. Take time to mourn and heal. At the end of mourning, you feel so free and good that you never thought was possible.

Please don't make the fatal mistake of believing you can "control and change" a malignant narcissist by loving them more, by not doing what triggers them off.....they don't want to change because they like what they are. They want to destroy you, feed off you, deplete you and exhaust you! Cut your losses and walk away from malignant narcissists that's the only way to free and save yourself.


What's a scandal?! That's when the real state of affairs behind the scenes breaks through and
is exposed for everyone to see.


If you had the good fortune to be introduced to enlightened information you will be tested in life. I'm sad someone close to me failed the test big time. All because of money.😿 If you are free and healthy you can always make more money! Freedom isn't free!
I see people connected all the time by fear, hatred, and by money, but seldom do I see people connected by love.



No comments:

Post a Comment