Monday, April 1, 2024

Know Your Enemy

"Narcissists don't want love, they want attention. If they can't get positive attention, they will take negative attention. If they can't have your admiration, they will accept your rage. But they must provoke some response from you. That is their goal - to provoke a response, any response. It solidifies, in their minds, their power over you, that they are calling the shots, that you are weak, or gullible, or easily manipulated, or vulnerable or whatever they have labeled you in their mind that means you are "less", less than them." Kellen Vonhouser

"Both narcissists and Empaths suffered from carly childhood trauma. The Empaths took that pain and became more compassionate, not wanting others to suffer the same fate they did. while the narcissists got angry and decided to take their anger out on the the world. Vowing to put themselves first. Empaths were strong enough not to let the trauma destroy their goodness. while narcissists were weak and let the trauma overcome them." -Maria Consiglio

Missing Link

"...Buchanan’s programme amounts to a prescription for totalitarian capitalism. And his disciples have only begun to implement it. But at least, thanks to Maclean’s discoveries, we can now apprehend the agenda. One of the first rules of politics is know your enemy. We’re getting there." Read the whole article here
Know your enemy. How the super-rich is screwing up the world. They just want freedom for themselves to gather more power and money over others and want everyone else down. This is why the sociopaths at my job of nine and half years came after me after I published my book because my book is a threat to their power and exposes their lies and how sick they are. So they gathered all the forces at their command to destroy this threat, ME! I got to know this enemy very well. First hand! 
Sylvie,
I don't think that the residents, of S, fit the category of the Super Rich, by any means.
It's a nice community, with average people, They might be sociopathic, but certainly not Super Rich. The Super Rich don't live in gated communities, They 
have their own, gates and servants, and people who answer to them.
I am not critiquing your writing just trying to make sure, that you are correct in your assumptions.
M.

M, I almost wrote in the last text that the sad part is: that the sociopaths in S are not even that rich, but next to me they are and they dream of being super-rich. They want to make sure all those they see below them stay below them.


https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2017/07/know-your-enemy.html


It's always Projection. A Narcissists Confessions come through Projections
All abusive, narcissistic relationships end in heartbreak. I wish I had known that, when I thought I was fighting for love and happiness, all I was actually doing, was prolonging my own misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment