Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Living with my Truth

“To live with one’s own truth is to be at home with oneself. That is the opposite of isolation. We only need confirmation when we are alienated from ourselves and in flight from the truth. All the friends and devoted admires in the world cannot make up for the loss.” I too like Alice, since feeling the almost unfathomable isolation of my childhood and youth, I no longer feel isolated.

Today, I feel like a child, but I think like a mature conscious adult and every day is an adventure for me. I remember when I was a little kid in the village, probably about 4, being so excited about being alive and I could not wait for the sun to come up in the morning so I could go into the woods and explore all the little things and be in awe with all the deferent life forms. And today I am the same way I am looking forward to getting up every morning.

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2023/05/i-feel-like-child-but-i-think-like.html?m=1

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-avoidance-of-truth-in-medicine-and.html?m=1



No comments:

Post a Comment