Thursday, March 7, 2024

Cordiality

Just because I'm cordial and I refused to be used by MC to join her unresolved repressed hatred to satisfy her thirst for revenge -- don't think NOW you can manipulate me -- to use me for what you want... 

MC is too emotionally blind by the unresolved repressed emotions to see that taking revenge, especially on scapegoats, does nothing for us other than digging our own graves. If she doesn't manage to stop her compulsion to want to take revenge all she is doing is digging her own grave.

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2017/05/scapegoating.html?m=1

I refuse to let myself be someone's puppet no matter how much charm and charisma they have, who they are and how much money they have.

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2018/06/we-live-in-world-of-puppets-and.html?m=1

All the time MC spent with me was not to learn and grow into a mature conscious adult but to collect information she could use against other people, including me, to give her an advantage in the games people play. 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/search?q=the+games+people+play+

In 2020 I wrote her a letter to tell her that she has been at a crossroads for a long time and the time has come to choose what road she wanted to take -- the road most traveled or the road less traveled -- but she paid no attention to it -- and I just let her be -- but now life is forcing her to make a choice and unconsciously she is picking the road most traveled and taking the same road of her mother and of most people in our world that's why is the road most traveled!  She thinks is better, superior, and on the top of her game but your aunt was once on top of her game too, the people going through insolvency that she makes a lot of money of, they too once thought, they were on top of their game. These are illusions that can end at any time! 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2020/09/at-crossroads-pick-road-less-travelled.html

MC or anyone can change roads at any time but have to find the courage to stand alone and walk alone.

 https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/search?q=fears

There is a saying here in the US that says: the chickens are coming home to roost and that's exactly what is happening NOW! "The idiom "chickens come home to roost" means that past actions or mistakes cause problems later. 

"...I had this hope 30 years ago when I wrote the Drama of the Gifted Child. I thought that showing the truth could change so much. Meanwhile, I became more skeptical or just more impatient after I discovered the fear of the beaten child in all of us that built up the omnipresent resistance against the truth." Alice Miller

(Me too like Alice Miller I had the hope that the writing of my book would help pass this knowledge to the masses, but like Alice Miller, I have become skeptical, and with the writing of my book, I too learned that people's repressed fears at the parents builds omnipresent resistance against the truth. People rather destroy others than face and consciously feel their repressed fears to see the truth. This is why I have been harassed, prosecuted, and ostracized in the workplace since I published my book A Dance to Freedom. I understand people's fears of consciously feeling their childhood pain that they have been trying to keep repressed all of their lives, but it is still disappointing that pretty much everyone I meet doesn't dare to face their fears and become real and grow into a mature conscious adult) 

"...It is impossible without liberating the strong bitterness of the abused child we hide deep in our bodies because of the fears of our parents. Unfortunately, ALL religions FORBID this emotional liberation, they rather allow wars, some of them even consider wars as sacred because they have never understood that feeling the legitimate rage PROTECTS us from acting out in wars and criminality. The last is organized exactly by people who DON’T feel."

The words below by Alice Miller articulate what MC is becoming if she doesn't manage to stop her compulsion for revenge.

"The unconscious compulsion to revenge repressed injuries is more powerful than reason. That is the lesson that all tyrants teach us. One should not expect judiciousness from a mad person motivated by compulsive panic. One should, however, protect oneself from such a person." Alice Miller -- Breaking Down the Wall of Silence page 82

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/search?q=protect+ourselves

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ii1GRDdsFcA?si=uZjqt241d61m4R-R



No comments:

Post a Comment