Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Fascist Way

I could not agree more with Robert Reich's words above! When I first got hired at my job of nine and half years, I was invited into board meetings, but after they read my book and found out I was not one of them, but I was a real honest person that could see everything and everyone clear, it made them uncomfortable, so they start having board meetings how to destroy me and of course I was excluded from their meetings about how to destroy me! But I didn't need to be in their meetings, because I knew exactly what they were saying and doing! Overnight my opinion no longer counted and I became their number one enemy they needed to destroy, so they could go on with their lies, facades and illusions as usual. When I would question the property manager, she always answered: “that’s not how we do things here!” of course not, the way they do things there is the fascist way and not in a democratic way!
http://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2015/07/thats-all-she-ever-did-pass-buck-and.html

Reading the words below, the property manager comes to mind, she got so jealous and envious of my success of publishing my book, that she had to do everything in her power to try to destroy me, to transfer her bad feelings into me, so she could feel better and superior again, but she was not able to and I'm sure she is suffering from depression like never before and probably taking medication.
“The characteristic subjective experience of narcissistic individuals is a sense of inner emptiness and meaninglessness that requires recurrent infusions of external confirmation of their importance and value. . . . When the environment fails to provide such evidence, narcissistic individuals feel depressed, ashamed, and envious of those who succeed in attaining the supplies that they lack.”
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201507/what-really-makes-narcissists-tick

If you like to read more about my experience with a mob of sociopaths also read my blog post Experienced Knowledge 

No comments:

Post a Comment