Friday, February 18, 2022

7 Years Anniversary

Tomorrow is my 7 years anniversary with the new company and 6 years with the present community. 

Forever grateful to D.C. for hiring me in 2015 and for his support for the first 4 years, I was sad to see him leaving the company 3 years ago. 

I'm also, forever grateful to the community, where I have been working for the past 6 years, and T.V., my co-worker, for standing by me, even when, sometimes, I know I can be a little annoying! 😼

Without this community and T. V.'s support, I would not have survived in the workplace until retirement age. 

If I retire now and move to Spain I can live there like a queen. 👸

Yes, if I ever move back to Europe, I will not move back to my country of birth!

Portugal never gave me anything good and I will not spend my dollars there that I work very hard for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment