Saturday, February 26, 2022

The Root Cause of Most Tragedies


 
Being all these things that's what will make us happy! I'm happy!

RL: I disagree. You do not owe anyone, or the world anything. You must first learn to honour your feelings and build interpersonal strength first. Those who do the work to heal themselves pave the way to finding true inner happiness. Once this happiness is found you will find that you have more joy and desire to help others as well. Someone who is mentally healthy and happy is far more equipped to help others more meaningfully and with greater impact. As a sufferer of C-PTSD from childhood trauma, I used to put my own needs aside to help others all the time. However through the therapy process as I learn to love myself I increasingly become happier. This happiness inspires me to be even more useful, compassionate, etc then if I were to just strive to do these things to be "valued" by the other.

Facing Childhood Traumas: RL, so after healing, you become all these things and happy at the same time. I too have suffered PTSD because of childhood traumas and a few years ago I was the target of psychological warfare in the workplace after I published my book -- It was the most traumatic experience I went through in my adult life -- if I had not truly had resolved my childhood repression I would not have survived. 
https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2015/11/psychological-warfare.html

Unresolved childhood traumas combined together with present traumatic experiences is a recipe for a tragedy.

This is the root cause of most of the tragedies we witness in our world. Doing our emotional work and healing ourselves is the most important work we can do on this planet, and if we do this, it's a lot! It will help make the world a better place! 


No comments:

Post a Comment