Friday, June 23, 2023

Dark Psychology Tricks

My ex-boss was very well-trained in dark psychology. But didn't work on me. And sooner or later, he and his cronies will meet their own destinies... everyone does, there is no escape. Everywhere I look, I see people playing this dirty game. 

My very last boss was the most conniving person I ever dealt with. Thanks to seeing these dark psychological tricks very clearly, I survived working with him for 4 years. These people are pure evil, criminals. 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2023/03/hard-evidence-of-my-ex-boss-being.html

I just thought to myself: I always lose money and the sociopaths go Scot-free and keep all the money, but I keep my dignity, conscious/soul and that is worth more than all the money in the world. And eventually, they will meet their own destiny and the money will not save them in the end.

We understand a lot about human motivation once we realize one thing: ninety-nine percent of humanity spends ninety-nine percent of their time trying to avoid facing and feeling painful truths.

Dark psychology is the use of tactics to motivate, persuade, manipulate, and coerce people to get what you want. Here are some examples of dark psychology tricks:
  • Love bombing: Giving someone a lot of attention, then taking it away
  • Restricting choice: Mainly used by waiters and parents
  • Ghosting
  • Withdrawal
  • Gaslighting
  • Reverse psychology
  • Love flooding
  • Emotional manipulation
  • Consistently thanking someone for basic things
  • Silence
  • Manipulative negotiation techniques
  • Guilt trip
  • The importance of the word "because"
In some cases, the use of dark psychology techniques to manipulate others may be illegal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment