Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Hard Evidence of My Ex-Boss Being the Chandler's Bank Robber in 2015/16

Finally, I got some hard evidence of my boss at Securitas Kyle Wilson of being the Chandler bank robber

T: Figured this may be something you would want or at least would want to see. I was finally able to get proof and figured I’d share.


Sylvie: Thank you so much for sharing. It's nice to have some hard evidence! 
How did you find it?!

T: Requested the info using https://efoia.fbi.gov/#home

Sylvie: Thank you! I thought about contacting the FBI but I just assumed they would ignore me and give me the run around like everyone else.  Again thank you for sharing this hard evidence. Sylvie


My boss treated me like a criminal but here is hard evidence that he was the criminal one! 

I just went through a similar experience again at my last job of almost 8 years and once again I had to change jobs. It’s so crazy!  My last boss worked with Kyle Wilson at Securitas in 2011 and 2012 and he too used to be in law enforcement -- he just like Kyle treated me like a criminal -- but we know who the true criminals are -- hiding behind badges and titles -- he is just like Kyle -- a lying and deceitful man. 

Actually, I think my last boss is even worse than Kyle Wilson and much more arrogant! He knew what had happened with Kyle Wilson, but he thought was a much more talented sociopath and assure of himself that he would be the one to get me to self-destruct with his very well-orchestrated psychological warfare! Some sociopaths love a challenge! These people are predators and I was their ultimate prey! Their grand prize! Most police officers are corrupt and so are most security companies. We live in a very sad world. 

This quote from the movie Spinning Man is so true: “Police don’t ask questions, they plant land mines.” That's my last boss, an ex-police officer, every time he was coming around was trying to plant a land mine...

When Exposing a Crime is Treated as Committing a Crime, You Are Ruled By Criminals https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2022/03/in-world-of-lies-truth-is-treated-as.html?m=1

"ABUSE BY PROXY

is when the narcissist gets other people to abuse you. That way the narcissist gets to abuse you but indirectly through the flying monkeys who might reject you or make you feel not good enough.

Maybe they'll shame you or put you in a bad situation, maybe they'll extract information from you or maybe they'll even tell you that you're crazy. Abuse by proxy allows the narcissist to look clean, appearing to not be involved, when really they've orchestrated it all."

Yes, I have seen this play being played before. I know who is the director that orchestrates it all. And I have to be on the lookout for all the flying monkeys he sends my way. 
https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2015/02/cowards-always-get-others-to-do-dirty.html

All malignant narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths love to play the victim card and make appear their real victims to be the abusers, but when their targets are able to see clearly the games they play and articulate the real situation of what really is taking place; the targets of the malignant narcissists cease of becoming a victim. 

Unfortunately, was not my first rodeo

If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me and my book --and make a name for themselves by standing on my head. 

And all probably say that you need God in your life, my ex-boss was a Mormon, a man of God, but he was the one to lose his mind, but now is a big cover-upI could see their games and traps so clearly. 

I was their target to destroy, but when it was one of them to self-destruct, all became silent and no one cared that these criminals with their projections and lies -- I lost my job and more than half of my income  -- AND they could have destroyed my life completely. 

There is no humanity! Most people are all fake and pretenders -- acting as if personalities pretending to be good people -- but are wolves in sheep's clothing. 

I'm done with humanity! Humanity is on the path to self-destruct and with the aid of technology is going to happen much faster! And there is nothing I can do besides smiling and waving at those who pass by me following false heroes and leaders taking them to an abyss. 

I will keep sharing my experiences and psychological discoveries with anyone that listens, but who wants to listen to someone who once made a living as a topless dancer and now as a gate attendant to upscale gated communities that in most people's eyes are nobodies and could not possibly have anything of importance to tell anyone! So I just smile and wave! AND enjoy my newfound freedom. Sad for them, but happy for me!

My ex-boss had the perfect cover, he would rob banks and go take cover at Securitas, the Security company! Perfect cover! But on March 11, 2016, on my birthday, he chose the wrong day to rob banks, because he never made it to his cover at Securitas office. My birthday was the wrong day to go out robbing banks!

T: I was doing research online about the bank robbery from 2016 involving KW and came across your blog. From what I can tell, there is nothing online that publicly named KW as the culprit. Do you have anything official that names him as such? I only know specifics through acquaintances

Hi there,

You will not find anything online that publicly names him because it's a big cover-up!

Everything I know it's in my blog! You can make the connection that the day he robbed a bank and kill himself is the same as his obituary! 

Don't you think it's a big coincidence?! 

I'm sure if it was me the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been all over the news stations. 

Call the FBI and the media, and ask them why they won't release his name to the general public?

I contacted the media many times but I never heard back from them!

Feel free to share with me what you know.

Sylvie

T: Yeah, I figured it was a long shot. I assume it’s not public info because he was a former cop. If it was released that he was a criminal, his previous arrests would likely need to be retried. Due to the headache that would cause, the FBI probably just kept that all sealed/quiet. Again, thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

Hi there!

He was previously arrested?! Please tell me what you know about his previous arrests.


Sylvie

T: My bad. I must have worded my reply poorly. He was a cop before. Because he was caught robbing banks, I assume the FBI kept his identity a secret to prevent arrests made when he was a cop from needing to be retried. That’s my best guess as to why nobody can find info naming Kyle as the culprit. 

Hello there,

Thanks for clarifying! You worded it just fine. I just read it wrong. That makes a lot of sense! I can imagine how many people he hurt with false reporting. Me, he only hurt me financially and caused me to suffer for a while from PTSD, the goal of their very well-orchestrated smear campaigns was to see me dead, in jail, or in a mental hospital. 

My very last boss who also worked with Kyle Wilson at Securitas with his false reporting to HR also was hoping I would react to his lies and mind games and drive me insane. 

These monsters in power positions over others destroying lives need to be exposed everywhere. I wonder how many lives my last boss destroyed during his career as a police officer because he is a bigger monster than Kyle Wilson.

Society at large doesn't seem to care. As long doesn't affect them personally no one cares.

 We live in a very sad world. 


"The goal of abusive individual is to gain or maintain power by whatever means possible or else to mask his own incompetence. In order to accomplish this, he must get rid of anyone who impedes his progress or sees through him."  Stalking the Soul: Emotional Abuse and Erosion of Identity by Marie-France Hirigoyen page 71

 https://youtube.com/shorts/05oHspx8VII?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/uhZuHABEJQ0?feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment