Wednesday, March 29, 2023

The Trick To Remaining Untriggered By A Narcissist


The best way to remain untriggered and walk away with our integrity intact is to resolve our own childhood repression. As children, we could not walk away from our abusers but as autonomous mature conscious adults, we can walk away from anyone that does not respect our boundaries. These narcissists are standing in symbolizing our childhood abusers and once we resolve the repressed emotions of the child we once were within the context of our own childhood, can we remain untriggered, only then, can we deal with present narcissists/abusers without losing our adult consciousness and balance.

I was the target of a mob of malignant narcissists in the workplace after I published my book sharing my life experiences and psychological discoveries. If I was still blinded by the repressed emotions of the child I once was and I didn't see them clearly I would not be here today.

They treated me like a criminal, but exactly a year later, my ex-boss and an ex-sheriff, killed himself in a standoff with the local police after robbing a bank on March 11, 2016, that by coincidence was my birthday! If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me and my book --and make a name for themselves by standing on my head. And, all probably say that you need God in your life, my ex-boss was a Mormon, a man of God, but he was the one to lose his mind, but now is a big cover-up. I could see their lies, dirty games, and traps so clearly. I was their target to destroy, but when it was one of them to self-destruct, all became silent.

“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you” -unknown

When A Narcissist Realizes You Refuse To Be Controlled


No comments:

Post a Comment