Friday, April 7, 2023

How Narcissists Target You With Delusional Idealism

Dr. Carter articulates beautifully in the video below the malignant narcissists I have been targeted by constantly in the workplace since 2014 after I published my book A Dance to Freedom: Your Guide to Liberation from Lies and Illusions. It comes to mind my last boss showing up at my post pretending to be worried about me, because of an email exchange between me and EP from the management company sharing with her how burned out I was feeling at work! I just said to myself: You worried about me my ass -- you are just looking for anything you can use against me -- asshole. If I didn't see these assholes clearly I would not be here today! The email in question was taken by a coworker or his flying monkey he had recruited to spy on me to look for anything they could use against me. So after that, I made sure I used my own private e-mail and computer to communicate with EP until I quit a year later. EP also quit before I did because the workplace had become too toxic and stressful. https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2022/05/are-you-narcissists-flying-monkey.html


Narcissism and Absence of Integrity 

https://youtube.com/shorts/05oHspx8VII?feature=share

All I wanted was to help humanity and for that, I became the target of malignant narcissists, sociopaths, assholes, bad players, or whatever you like to call these evil people. Humanity makes me so sad. Most people in our society are just acting as if personalities pretending to be good and superior to others -- very few people in our world are real. Being a seeing and a liberated person is like a double-edged sword that protects me from the sociopaths but also makes me a target. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/oVvjYuuxKGo?feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment