Friday, September 17, 2021

Be a Filter NOT a Sponge

Someone posted this quote in Portuguese on Facebook: 

"You don't need to absorb the negativity of the people around you. You don't need to participate in other people's confu
sion. People are the way they are, and the choices are theirs. learn to be a filter. Not a sponge." 

Charlatans with their clever half-truths to allure people to their cults are so annoying!

Below is the comment I left in the charlatan's post. Of course, no one acknowledged my comment! Because connected truths no one wants to see, so pretty much everyone ignores it! 

I used to be a sponge, all children are sponges, but after a long self-therapy with the books and website of Alice Miller I have become a filter. To become a filter we need to encounter an enlightened witness and have the courage to face and consciously feel all the repressed painful emotions within the context of our own childhood when triggered by present events, otherwise, we will endlessly remain a sponge lost in projections and transferences unconsciously and compulsively reenacting the painful dramas or traumas of our childhood with people standing in symbolizing our parents or childhood caregivers.

https://www.alice-miller.com/en/the-essential-role-of-an-enlightened-witness-in-society-2/

If I was still a sponge and had absorbed all the evil energy transferred into me by the sociopaths at my job of nine and a half years -- I would not be here today -- but thanks to now being a filter -- I was able to consciously feel their evil energy and filter it out, and all went back to them, and my boss was the one to self-destruct.
https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2017/09/big-cover-up-by-sociopaths-at-my-ex-job.html

No comments:

Post a Comment