Friday, May 27, 2022

Open Letter to Johnny Depp

 Dear Johnny Depp,

I’m sorry you too went through a painful relationship like I did. 

Your words below to Amber; I too said many times similar words to my ex with whom I was in a relationship for a very long 10 years. 

"All you wanted was to make me fucking miserable. Well, I'm finally there. I'll never be able to understand how I fell in love with you. I loved you more than anything... I did everything I could. But, you never fuckin' loved me." 

My ex was much younger than me too, a Leonardo DiCaprio clone, but as Amber did to you, he too brought me to the lowest point of my life by standing in symbolizing my childhood abusers and slowly regressed me into the state of the child and reenacted the painful drama of my childhood to a T.

I turned every stone looking for clues to get to the bottom of why I attracted a man into my life that triggered so much pain in me and reduce me to ashes.  Literally, I rose from the ashes.  

I wrote a book A Dance to Freedom: Your Guide to Liberation from Lies and Illusions sharing my life experiences and psychological discoveries hoping that will help other people in the same place I once was.  

You can be assured no one ever AGAIN will bring me back to the emotional prison of my childhood.  I’m free at last!

I’m sending you a copy of my book and I hope it brings you clarity and understanding in your life and frees you to not let anyone ever again slowly take you back to the emotional prison of your childhood. 

Best wishes,

Sylvie Imelda Shene




No comments:

Post a Comment