Thursday, November 17, 2022

No Job is Worth Health Destruction.

Sylvie,

I understand this has been building for some time and it finally hit a point where you could not tolerate it any longer.   

At first i was surprised it hit that point late in the evening, yet once more reflection it made sense. 

You showed your commitment to E X by the very long time you dealt with the stress. As I have told you before the community all loves you.

Thank you for showing T how to enter the RFID tags into MyQ. I have requested credentials for T From C G.

Yes, I agree one's mental health is the most important thing. You must do what is necessary to take care of and protect yourself. It was at a point where you could not tolerate any more. I understand this.

B
 
B H

EX
FX, Az. Xxxxx

Thank you for understanding

It means a lot to me. 

I will be at EX Tuesday around 9am to show T how to program RFID tags.

RM and his cronies at AXX are very toxic and dangerous people going around acting as if personality pretending to be good people but are wolves in sheep's clothing and unfortunately it's not the first time I have been the target of malignant narcissists or assholes like Mr. RM in the workplace.
 
These type of people don't like honest, authentic and transparent people like me. Once they discover that I'm true and authentic and I'm not like them and once they know that you know of who they really are _-- you become a target they must have to destroy.  

In dysfunctional, toxic and narcissistic groups, friendly empaths are outcasted and scapegoated while predators and bullies are popular and glorified.

The words written in this article below couldn't be more true:

"6 Signs You're Dealing With A Machiavellian & What To Do
Machiavellians generally share the following behaviors and traits:

1. Manipulation Machiavellians lie, cheat, and flatter to get their way. They are long-term planners and calculated strategists, able to read people and to use their fears or weaknesses against them. They will bend rules, trick people, and fake sympathy to gain favors, McIntosh says. 

They can be charming at first but later resort to more aggressive tactics like bullying. Overall, they lack morals and are more than willing to cause harm to get what they want. (Here is how to recognize manipulation, for what it's worth.)


I'm so sorry I was not able to give much notice of my departure but I was at the end of my rope with RM and his cronies at AXX I couldn't take thier emotional harassment one more day. 

They didn't have relieve for me on Saturday and they wanted to force me to work a 12 hour shift when I have been telling them for over a year that I'm burned out and i can't work overtime anymore. 

I guess they don't care about their employees health and well being. 

But isn't interesting how all of the sudden they didn't have trouble finding coverage?!

I hope you understand my mental health is more important. 

Thank you for your support.

Sylvie 



https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/search?q=primal+therapy

"The goal of abusive individual is to gain or maintain power by whatever means possible or else to mask his own incompetence. 

In order to accomplish this, he must get rid of anyone who impedes his progress or sees through him."  

Stalking the Soul: Emotional Abuse and Erosion of Identity by Marie-France Hirigoyen page 71

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2015/02/stalking-soul.html?m=1

This has been my experience in the workplace. Once they learn, I can see through their BS I become their target they must destroy, so they can go on with their lies, illusions, and mind games as usual. But coming after me they end up exposing themselves and eventually they are the ones to self-destruct. Just like my boss at my job of nine and a half years did in 2016. He treated me like a criminal but he was the one to turn out to be the criminal. But now is a big cover-up. If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me  --and make a name for themselves by standing on my head.

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2017/09/big-cover-up-by-sociopaths-at-my-ex-job.html

“Authoritarian personalities are ones that “kiss above and kick below”, in other words, they are loyal to their leaders, but will attack those of lower rank.  They also protect their “in-group” and attack the “out-group”. Social Dominance Orientation (SDO) personalities, on the other hand, tend to be those who lead the authoritarians, they are more interested in being on top.”

The words above describe exactly my boss for the last almost 4 years.

"What can you do?

Unfortunately, this is a type of personality disorder, and there is little you can do when working for or with this type of person. If you are working for this person long term, you need to leave the organization or company as soon as possible. Their negativity will be extremely stressful and ultimately do damage to your career. 

Do not think you can talk to the person and ask them to consider changing. They do not allow anyone to challenge them, and they despise admitting mistakes. In fact, if you are questioning their decisions or behavior, they have already put a plan in motion to whisper about your own competency or value to the company or organization."   

https://tportis.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/understanding-the-psychology-of-the-kiss-upkick-down-leader/

Very true that's why I worked with the target on my back for so long! I survived almost 4 years working with this kind of boss but finally, I left last week because was starting to affect my physical and mental health. No Job is Worth Health Destruction.


No comments:

Post a Comment