Saturday, November 26, 2022

Time is More Powerful than You

Power and control are big illusions! My most recent boss has the illusion that he has the power and is in control. I'm glad I will not be close to him when his illusions burst because it will not be pretty! I feel sorry for his wife...

"When a bird is alive... it eats ants. When the bird has died... ants eat it. One tree can be made into a million matchsticks... but only one match is needed to burn a million trees! Circumstances can change at any time... Don't devalue or hurt anyone in this life... You may be powerful today but time is more powerful than you!"

"Loyalty means nothing to a sociopath or narcissist. Healthy people feel attachment and love for the people closest to them, but psychopaths can drop anyone whenever it's convenient for them, and they do so without a hint of guilt or self-doubt. The casual way they discard people illuminates the same shallowness experienced when they idealize people. Although their flattery is personalized and calculated, it's never authentic or genuine. This is why they can backstab and betray "loved ones" without a second thought." [These words describe my most recent boss and this is why he hated me so much because he knew I could see through him and that's why he wanted me gone at all costs] 

A NARCISSIST IS STUCK IN CHILDHOOD AND WILL NEVER GROW UP. THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE PERFECT AND THAT IT'S THE WORLD AROUND THEM THAT MUST CATER TO THEM.

The quickest way - and the only way - to change society - is for every member of society to face and resolve childhood repression.

The words below I wrote in a comment are so true! I bet you the sociopaths, bad players, assholes, or whatever you like to call these evil people that kept targeting me in the workplace and tried so hard to destroy me after I published my book, were all once very well-behaved children.
...all the religious nuts and politicians screwing everyone’s life, I guarantee you, they were all once very well-behaved children. Watch out for the well-behaved children, because once they become adults, they are the ones that will screw us in one form or another.

Since publishing my book has been a constant dance with Lucifer...

Addiction and greed are the same things.  Greed or addiction means that whatever the object of our affection is, we can never get enough of it.  Addicts live in constant fear of losing the object of their affection and go to any lengths to protect it.  They will lie, cheat, steal, go to war without thinking twice, and exploit others even their own children.  No wonder so many young people are so angry; for when we feel used and exploited we get angry.  

M: you are not completely alone, I guess we are a bunch of us each of us in our little corner. what you post is significant as is your book. And the world is falling apart, I refuse to deny it, Things are getting stranger and stranger. Somehow even this Corona reveals a lot, there is even a video somewhere on youtube about corona and narcissists. To me, it is a sort of catalyst, the nakedness of who we are when some of the distractions are being shut off. But I do feel sorry for the weak, kids, some women... 

V: I like your description of addiction. It reminds me of Gabor Mate's description. He points out that the most dangerous addiction is an addiction to power. He sees the addictions that we normally perceive as addictions to drugs and substances as maladaptive soothing behaviors that are taught in less-than-happy childhoods.

V, In the end, we only can heal ourselves and if we can accomplish that, that's a lot! I agree the most dangerous addiction is the addiction to power and money.

Emotional abuse is so much worse than physical abuse, if I had been shot in retaliation for writing my book sharing my life experiences and psychological discoveries, I would have had the attention and sympathy of the whole world, but because of the violence I suffered to try to silence me was psychological nobody cares. And I'm left alone to deal with it! 

MC: The worst trauma is invisible, it subjects the victim to suffer even more in isolation with the ignorant ones labeled as playing the victim. I have received hints about such an annoying attitude.

MC: It is difficult to keep it all inside you, I am sorry I had to expose what I went through and may have lost much sympathy from former colleagues and friends.  But it was more important and healing for me to speak it out.  Those that have let or avoided me were not friends after all.  The real ones remain, always.
 
My book has cleaned up all the fakes and phonies in my life, that's what I like the most about my book! It freed me!!! I can count all the real people on one hand.

ST: People can really stink sometimes.  Hang in there, Sylvie.

Thank you, S, for your support and the courage to stand by me!

S, the quote below describes what the sociopaths at my last job were trying to accomplish, but thanks to Alice Miller's books helping me resolve my childhood repression, they were not able to regress me to the wounded child I once was. I guess they didn't believe what I wrote in my book and were confident they could regress me and make me look emotionally unstable. 

This is why I keep posting about these very dangerous evil people because other people that have not resolved their own childhood repression can be driven to hurt themselves, others, or both. These people need to be exposed. for the fraud that they are.
"The whole intention of gaslighting is to decrease someone’s self-esteem and self-confidence so they are unable to function in an independent manner. The person being gaslighted will eventually become so insecure that they will fail to trust their own judgment, their intuition and find themselves unable to make decisions." Alex Myles
http://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2015/10/enablers-are-just-as-guilty.html?m=1

You see, S. The truly evil people are not the ones doing the evil acts, the truly evil people are just pulling the strings. The ones doing the evil acts are just being manipulated. Cowards always manipulate others to do their evil work for them. Just like I wrote in my book: a criminal is never guilty all by himself. We are all responsible for the violence we witness in our world. Because society enables and allows the truly evil people pulling the strings to go on for a very long time.

In a world where almost everyone is fake - acting as if personality - pretending to be good people - but are wolves in sheep's clothing. People have a hard time believing I'm real and look at me stone-faced! This is why malignant narcissists love to target me! They want to prove that I'm fake like them, but by coming after me - they end up exposing themselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment