Friday, January 5, 2024

People Find Comfort in Crazy Theories

Like the reincarnation theory that gives an explanation for all their problems, to past lives, and in this way, they don't have to take responsibility for their actions in their lives. Anything else is better than facing their own painful truths and being in reality. Mental health is being in reality no matter how much it hurts.  We can't have mental health without facing and feeling our painful truths... Sadly most people rather go insane and kill and be killed than face their own painful truths. 

My oldest sister is going to be 90 years old soon, this coming June, and if she has not found the courage by NOW to open her eyes to see and face her painful truths, it will never happen. I just have to let her be, but this week I didn't have the patience to witness her take refuge in the reincarnation theory. I know I have to be detached and let her take comfort in her rationalizations, illusions, and theories, 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/search?q=past+lives

I bet my niece C will regret not letting her mother and her money go, and letting her mother be together with her sisters in their crazy theories and rationalizations. She has her mother's money, but also is stuck with her crazy mother and as her mother's age advances so does her insanity. I rather have my freedom! But some people rather have a lot of money and sell their souls than be free.

Freedom ain't free! It comes with a lot of losses.

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/search?q=freedom++ain%27t+free


 

No comments:

Post a Comment