Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Martin Miller is a Double-edged Sword

Have no doubt that Alice Miller's son Martin Miller was a trigger for all of Alice Miller's books. And if he had not been born we would not have had Alice Miller's enlightened books to help us liberate ourselves from the emotional prison of our own childhoods. And I would probably be dead NOW or still living in an emotional prison. He is just like a double-edged sword.

Martin Miller's book is nothing but smoke and mirrors. It is very sad to witness Martin Miller get together with the people who betrayed his mother while she was still alive. All they accuse Alice Miller of, that's exactly what they themselves are doing. They don't take responsibility for their own unresolved childhood repression and have mastered the art of projection and transference to perfection.

I feel Alice Miller’s experience is very similar to mine. My love for my ex and my desire to help him made me look for help so we could save our relationship and in the process I freed myself.

Alice Miller too saw that her son had problems, and how ironic they both have the same name, my ex’s name is also Martin! 

Alice Miller, like me, started lifting every stone to look for clues to help her son and in the process resolved her own repression and freed herself, just like me, that I went out looking for clues on how to help my Ex and I ended up liberating myself in the process.

In the end, I had to let my ex go, and Alice too had to let her son go because once a person is an adult, no one, not even the mother, can make up for what we need as children and we didn’t get.

Once we are adults, only we can save ourselves and anyone who tells us otherwise is fooling us with false hopes and promises.

Alice Miller was driven to write her books to warn society of the dangers of childhood repression to save the children of the future and help us face and resolve our own repression.

This is why it’s so important for people to face their own repression before having children or at least become aware of their own childhood repression before their children become teenagers and adults because it’s not the trauma itself that causes long-term damage, but the repressed emotions caused by trauma that causes long term damage and if parents became aware of the damage done before their children became teenagers or adults, then they can help their children express their true feelings of anger, fear and hurt because the children are still emotionally dependent on their parents, but once the children become teenagers or adults the defense mechanisms and walls have been built and it’s out of the parents' hands, they can become the most conscious parents, but it will be too late because they can’t force the teenagers and adult children remove the walls to face and feel their childhood repression if they don’t wish to do so. 

To warn us, Alice Miller made herself very vulnerable to all the full-blown malignant narcissists, sociopaths, bad players, psychopaths, assholes, or whatever you like to call NOW these very evil or dangerously repressed people in the world -- her courage is astonishing!

As Alice Miller wrote in the answers below to one of her readers:

"I am also glad that you have the hope that we can pass on our knowledge to the masses. I had this hope 30 years ago when I wrote the Drama. I thought that showing the truth could change so much. Meanwhile, I became more skeptical or just more impatient after I discovered the fear of the beaten child in all of us that built up the omnipresent resistance against the truth." Alice Miller

(Me too I had the hope that the writing of my book would help pass this knowledge to the masses, but like Alice Miller, I have become skeptical


I published this review on Amazon and they rejected it saying:  

We couldn't post your review of The True “Drama of the Gifted Child”: The Phantom Alice Miller — The Real Person

We couldn't post your review because it doesn't meet our guidelines for one or more of these reasons:

  • Profanity
  • Harassment
  • Hate speech
  • Sexual content
  • Illegal activity
  • Private information

Good Reads didn't have a problem with my review and I got an e-mail from them saying someone liked my review and this email is what triggered this blog. Amazon censorship is sickening..,

Sylvie (The United States)’s review of The True “Drama of the Gifted Child”: The Phantom Alice Miller — The Real Person


Amazon also deleted many good reviews of my book. They must fear me if they try so hard to repress my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment