Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Amazon Deleted Some of my Book Reviews

I decided to publish here the book reviews Amazon deleted from their site. 

Maybe they thought the reviews were not authentic. But, they are authentic, the authors wanted to remain anonymous and they were published under an alias. I will publish here the original reviews the authors share with me by e-mail or text messages:

On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 3:50 AM, J H  <h.h@gmx.de> wrote:

Sylvie, I have kind of a Christmas- present for youif you find it likable: I wrote a rescension (down below) for your book and were motivated to upload it on the Amazon- site, but when I got an account there, I found out, that I have to buy something first, but I won't do this...unfortunately, I haven't someone around me right now, who I want to convince to publish it instead of me...

so, if you find the recension at least a little appropriate to your work, feel free to publish it anonymously on your website and/ or find someone, with Amazon- account who is ready to publish it there...get on with this text, however you feel like.


take good care of yourself- I wish you a good life and real support!
J


Recenscion:

A Roadmap to Emotional Autonomy By J. H. “100% recommendation! If you really want to reach emotional autonomy, this is a must-read!

It is the first book, I know, where you can see the revolutionary insights of the famous author Alice Miller in action.

Sylvie Shene’s book gives a strong proof, that it is true, that we unconsciously repeat the way we were treated in (early) childhood throughout our lives since we get conscious about the neglect and the wounds we have suffered from as children.

The influence coming from childhood is shown in many studies like “ACE” study of Kaiser Permanente, the work of Lloyd de Mause etc. and cannot be underestimated if we look at any matter of life on this planet- neither the personal tragedy of one person or society issues, environmental or other concerns of global dimensions…As Alice Miller puts it: “The roots of violence are not unknown”.

Reading this book means to follow Sylvie Shene’s truly amazing journey from a childhood in a dysfunctional family, with breathtaking and heartbreaking scenes of emotional and many other ways of abuse, her long struggle to bring some space between her and her family by finally moving to USA, and her unswerving to work through it, since she finally could break from the spells of the neglected child within…

Honestly, sometimes I thought, this is more than what fits in one person’s lifetime or what one single person can cope with, but Sylvie Shene did. The fact, she knew the work of Alice Miller was her exit out of emotional dependency and its bad effects on her life. And she shares this journey with us.

What is even more amazing and special about her book: She offers everybody a kind of a roadmap with helpful paths to find one’s own way to break free from emotional prisons: It is in between the chapters of her book where you find worksheets or let’s call it “questionnaires” with questions leading very deep to one’s soul, if asked honestly. It can help us to unveil the layers of unconscious neglect, addictions, and self- betrayals and so on…

What Sylvie Shene writes about her life “after” freeing herself, gives hope and an example, how to connect with children more respectful, and how we can really live a life as a mature conscious adult, free from emotional addictions…

I hope many people will work with this questionnaire because I think, this world can get to a better place. And this is, what we desperately need- imho”
The reviewer below found my book on Facebook. Click on the link below to see screenshots of his text messages to verify the review below deleted by Amazon is authentic.

She invites you to walk along with her! By E. D. “Sylvie has a remarkable way of sharing her own story while encouraging you as the reader to reflect and think through your own journey. Although being a psychologist for many years, I learned a great deal about life and about myself by walking through “her dance” while focusing on my own issues from my past. Sylvie writes with clarity and challenges her reader to walk along with her and to explore their own lives and recurring “tapes”. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to “grow” emotionally and spiritually!”






On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 1:22 PM, JW < j@jw.com > wrote:

It really is a compelling story and needs to be heard By Lela “I read your book – nothing but respect and admiration for you!! I can’t imagine why anyone would feel differently.
It really is a compelling story and needs to be heard”

Read more enlightening reviews HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment