Wednesday, February 14, 2024

The Woke Mob

Dear Sylvie...

I haven’t been writing for so long... I am still in this confusion, AM is talking about. I didn’t` t manage to improve my personal situation or the situation For "my" cat. 

My autistic brother is taking care of her. He Loves her deeply...  The second cat is still around...but not in a new home. I cannot go there very often these days. I feel like a huge betrayer... by being intrusive to the family after a long period of absence then not taking the chance to connect, then leaving it all Behind. 

Now I feel that I cannot live with the guilt of my turn Arounds, my false proposals and not facing the consequences and stay Away... or say ok I am there. Always lingering in between. Same with Job. I have written the same for years... 

But I wrote because of your letter on your website. It is so deep, so candid, so unquestionable... it is a masterpiece- although it is all Very sad anyway... 

Must have been an energy-consuming process to get through this clarity in which the letter is written--  Anyway most of us humans do not good for life... this is a pity. And Nature will solve the problem, as we will probably do so much damage on Earth, that our planet will react and do a cleansing process anyway... 

Sylvie. I wish you the very best Take care, J

Dear J,

 Thank you for writing and saying my letter published on my blog is a masterpiece! There is more I like to add but I haven’t had the disposition to write much lately.

 Yes, it’s all very sad but it is what it is. Most people are living in a state of confusion lashing out at scapegoats just because somehow you reminded them of their childhood caregivers and they can’t see that we are not the cause of their feelings of hatred.

You have been in my thoughts lately and was nice to hear from you.

 I’m glad to hear your cat is being taken care of by your autistic brother who loves him so much. I’m also happy to hear the other cat is still around.

You feel guilt for your long periods of absence. I wish I had stayed absent completely and not let anyone too close to me, especially the new generation, all the time I spent with one of my nieces and a niece-in-law was all wasted time. I wish I could get that wasted time back.

 Evil is born anew with every new generation. Can you imagine if I had not left Portugal and had not liberated myself? As a small child, I was everyone’s scapegoat and now if I was still there I would have been the scapegoat of the new generation that is more dangerous because they have intellectual knowledge that they use to go around making a bunch of noise without resolving their own childhood repression first – this new generation would eat me alive if they could!

 For the last twenty years, that’s what I have been witnessing a niece and a niece-in-law do, she has been going around yelling at everyone, especially doctors but takes the medications they give her and now I became her target also.

This is what many call, the woke mob, all they do is going around with intellectual knowledged only that they have not experienced themselves finding fault with everyone pointing fingers and making a bunch of noise – they are very dangerous people.  

 I’m going to be 65 years old soon and now I just want to be left alone to live the rest of my life in peace and quiet.

 All the very best to you too,

Sylvie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment