Friday, February 16, 2024

We can Change our Destiny or Fate

 Hi there...

 I resonate with what you wrote about the new generations... I think, that they are way back to their truth is even more blocked by all the technical/ digital "extensions" that they used almost from the beginning... of course, this is not the root of destruction... but it "helps" them, to be even more detached from themselves?

I understand that these are deep processes you are into, it is sad...

 Not much to say... 

I do not know, if I ever will learn to distinguish and then stay consequent, with whom I connect and where I should stay away...

 I cannot sleep... so I write

 I added a photo, as an update...

Have a good day

 J

Hi J,

Thank you for sending a picture of yourself! Love putting a face to your understanding words. Looks very cold there!

Yes, the new generation with intellectual knowledge only and tech-savvy is much more dangerous because they can manipulate the masses and cause a lot more damage… with the aid of technology, they are going to self-destruct much faster. Humanity doesn’t have much time left and don’t matter how much money anyone collects is not going to save them. 

Don’t take the blame for what is going on in your family because we don’t have power in others’ lives. Each person is on their own path for better or worse. We are born with a pre-written destiny or fate and we can’t change anyone’s fate or destiny no matter what we do. 

I changed my fate or destiny but only I could have done that! We are only responsible for ourselves.  

F wrote the last words below to me but because I said I would not write anymore to her I didn’t reply to her. But you can tell she is back paddling a little bit and probably realized she made a big mistake and let herself be used by MC and now is trying to be the bigger girl by denying that she doesn't hate me but no denials can change the facts because only a person with hatred could write to me what she wrote. If she was not emotionally blind she would not let herself become a puppet or flying monkey of MC and be used in this way. As long our childhood repression goes unresolved no matter how much intellectual knowledge we have in psychology we remain emotionally blind and vulnerable to manipulation by a malignant person. 

I leave people alone but if they come after me and attack me -- I have the light  -- so all I have to do is shine the light on them.  

I don’t know what MC has shown her but whatever it was, she did it maliciously, to poison her against me and to manipulate her to join her hatred and attack me through her. Just because I said no to her, how dear of me to say no to Dr. MC, so now she is on a smear campaign against me and trying to recruit as many people as possible to join her hatred to hate me too.

"Saying "no" can trigger a narcissist's rage. Narcissists are hypersensitive to anything that might undermine their grandiose self-image. They thrive on constant admiration and attention, so rejection can trigger feelings of inadequacy and provoke a rageful response."

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2024/01/comments-that-easily-trigger.html?m=1

She is too emotionally blind to see that all the hatred she sends to me will go back to her and she is the one to end up self-destructing just like the sociopaths at my job of nine and a half years did. 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2021/11/lost-in-projections-and-transferences.html?m=1

Narcissistic Smear Campaigns

1 PREEMPTIVELY starts smear campaign by planting seeds in the minds of others

2 Begins the smear by painting himself or herself as the devoted, loving, innocent VICTIM of you

3 Twist stories and tell lies about your character making sure to incorporate a GRAIN OF TRUTH

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2016/06/sociopaths-hate-us.html?m=1


"ABUSE BY PROXY


is when the narcissist gets other people to abuse you. That way the narcissist gets to abuse you but indirectly through the flying monkeys who might reject you or make you feel not good enough.

Maybe they'll shame you or put you in a bad situation, maybe they'll extract information from you or maybe they'll even tell you that you're crazy. Abuse by proxy allows the narcissist to look clean, appearing to not be involved, when really they've orchestrated it all."

Yes, I have seen this play being played before. I know who the director is who orchestrated it all.  
https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2015/02/cowards-always-get-others-to-do-dirty.html

All malignant narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths love to play the victim card and make appear their real victims as the abusers, but when their targets are able to see clearly the games they play and articulate the real situation of what really is taking place; the targets of the malignant narcissists cease of becoming a victim. 

MC accomplished exactly what she wanted from F! But it did me a favor because after 20 years if F hadn’t been able to face and feel by now her emotions in the context of her own childhood, is not going to happen, and is better we don’t talk anymore and let everyone be to meet their own future and destiny. 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/search?q=destiny

Her son can change his destiny but has to find the courage to face and feel his personal truths and now that he is an adult he is responsible for his actions and choices and not his mother. 

There is a saying here in the United States that people who live in glass houses shouldn’t go around throwing stones at others. MC thinks she is perfect, smarter, superior, and on top of her game, but these are only illusions that can burst at any time

When I was young her mother hated me because she couldn't control me and now her daughter too hates me because can't control me either or have me under her thumb. 

I should have been more careful with her because the red flags were all there and I was very conscious that the moment I said no to her or challenged her this would happen.

She hates MI for manipulating money from her mother but she is no better, she uses her sex appeal to flirt with the judges to manipulate them to assign more insolvency cases to her, so she can make more money and get richer so REALLY she is not better than a prostitute. She deleted all the messages that she sent to me incriminating herself because she was afraid that I'd be like her and I would show the pictures to other people so she covered her tracks by deleting all of our conversations but she and the judges know the truth...

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2015/09/most-people-out-there-are-prostituting.html

MC learned to apply dark psychology tricks to control and manipulate. 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2023/06/dark-psychology-tricks.html

The truth is F and MC that are each other’s mirrors, they are both lost in a house of mirrors. They both never said nice things about each other and now get together both projecting themselves into me and seeing their own projections in me. 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2021/11/lost-in-projections-and-transferences.html?m=1

I don't need to talk to F to know what is going on with my sisters. I talk to them anytime I  want and I see everyone very clearly so I know where is everyone's state of mind... 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2022/03/we-must-learn-to-stand-alone.html

Thank you for listening.

Take good care,



Sylvie

“Thanks for the answer Imelda: didn’t join anyone, you're wrong, I'm not even receiving money from anyone, but I saw my messages that you sent to her. I'm glad it doesn't affect you that I lost trust in you. As for my life, I know very well the mistakes I made, I know why and I also know that everything that may happen to FA is my responsibility. As for my personal life, K helps me share expenses and becomes easier for both of us. As for the hate you say I feel projecting onto you, it's a lie, because I don't feel hate towards you. In reality, I think that when you talk to me, since you don't talk to MC now, it would only be to try to find out some things, that I might eventually know about your sisters. Continue living your freedom. … By saying that MC never said anything nice about me, you are being a mirror of your niece when she showed me what you wrote to her about me. After all, it really is time to say goodbye.”


Hi Sylvie.


This all is heavy stuff. Puh... what I learned about my own narcissistic behavior is, that I am just starting to be alert if someone more conscious really confronts me and then I start to Step a little backward. But if I am not capable of taking responsibility then it doesn't change anything. This is what we see here...

You know here in Germany we have the same Movement as 1933... and it is run by People who are "fighting"  for democracy and blaming anyone who has critical thoughts about the Government/ WHO/ the EU Parlament to be a Nazi. Journalists, Doctors, and lawyers are imprisoned, if they dare to publicly question f.i  the money we sent to the war in Ukraine or about contra-productive laws to save the Climate or wokeism. We can see things differently but it is no way to incriminate anyone with a different opinion. We have the laws to prevent us from acting like this, but the judges just follow the Government. It is very scary and sad.

I hope you understand what I mean. No offense to a certain attitude towards specific issues. It is a way of blaming others for their own blind spots if there is a conflict... as you have to Witness it.

We have the same saying with the Glasshouse here in Germany.

And it fits for me. I am a Prisoner as well... 

This is unfreedom and this is nazi... if One is not true to oneself because of fear... And it is not about  "fighting" a political Party which I don't like,  and for what you don't need the slightest bit of courage to show your Protest because anyone has the same opinion anyway...

Sorry, now I went far with my thoughts. But the underlying Mechanisms are all the same, right?

We had a really cold winter period this year. Not very long but a little bit like I remember it from Childhood. Now it is starting to be warmer and more sunny...  But I cannot cling to it. I am concerned, I am stuck and I am not hopeful, watching myself repeating the sick structures...

Puh. I Stop here for now.

Take care

J

Hi J.


Yes, I understand what you mean. And I agree the underlying mechanisms are all the same in the games people play.

Authoritarian movements as of 1933 are going on everywhere not just in Germany. The woke mob with intellectual knowledge only and tech-savvy are very dangerous everywhere. 

With the aid of technology, humanity will not survive another movement like in 1933. It will be the end of humanity.

I like to see Putin defeated though. He is a very cruel man...

Thank you for your understanding words

You too take good care,

Sylvie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment