Friday, September 6, 2024

What's Hatred?

There was another senseless school shooting by a lost 14-year-old boy. It is amazing how no one ever asks the fundamental question of why so many young people are so angry? And from where does this anger come from and why? 

Many people, especially many young boys are walking around with time bombs in their brains that can be triggered at any moment to destroy themselves, others, or both. I think it should be a prerequisite for everyone in high school and in the workplace to read Alice Miller’s books and my book!  

Anger it’s not a dangerous emotion, it only becomes dangerous when it’s repressed and directed at scapegoatsAnyone who would like to understand why mad people do cowardly acts read the article Unlived Anger in the link below.

“Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in childhood and always originates in the desperate fantasies of a child who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation."

“a person we are at the mercy of and either cannot free ourselves of, or at least believe that we cannot. As long as we are in such a state of dependency, or think we are, then hatred is the inevitable outcome. It is hardly conceivable that a person being tortured will not feel hatred for the torturer. If we deny ourselves this feeling, we will suffer from physical symptoms.” 


No, there isn't. You have to grieve your losses, especially the wasted time, and move on. 

"The grandiose person is never really free; first because he is excessively dependent on admiration from others, and second, because his self-respect is dependent on qualities, functions, and achievements that can suddenly fail." Alice Miller (The Drama of the Gifted Child: The search for the True Self) Page 36

When it's too good to be true is because it's too good to be true! 

Good point. 


No, is not. I'm glad I took the risk because it removed all the fake people from my life. 

I have! Free at last!


I don't try to take their masks off. With the publishing of my book A Dance to Freedom, they discover I can see behind their masks and it triggers their fears of exposure. I become their number one enemy that they must destroy. Everywhere I go if they are malignant narcissists present the moment they discover I'm a seeing and a feeling person I get a target on my back, but coming after me they end up exposing themselves. Resolving childhood repression and becoming a seeing and a feeling person is like a double-edged sword, it protects you, but also makes you a target.
https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/search?q=double-edged+sword&m=1


Nobody loves to say "You Have Issues" more than a Covert Narcissist who's threatened by you and wants everyone else to think you're crazy.

You disrespect yourself every time you let something slide that doesn't sit right with you, so I've buckled down on my boundaries as a form of self-love. My time is valuable, my feelings are valid and those who love me will respect it. I desire nothing more, and will take nothing less.


No comments:

Post a Comment