Friday, September 20, 2024

I Love my Solitude

I feel the same as Brigitte Bardot but I would choose the word solitude instead of loneliness because since I have faced and resolved my childhood repression I no longer feel lonely. After all, now there is a mature conscious adult within me. We only feel lonely if we remain children in adult bodies stuck in the emotional prison of our childhood, endlessly reenacting our childhood dramas with people standing in symbolizing our parents or childhood caregivers. 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2019/07/only-love-and-truth-will-open_25.html

′′ I have chosen loneliness to defend myself. I protect myself from humanity around me, from this loud and intrusive humanity. I live surrounded by animals, trees, and flowers. I have horses, donkeys, rams, goats, pigs, chickens, ducks, geese, pigeons. Then of course dogs and cats. I don't even know how many there are...

I feel much closer to nature and animals than humans. I confess I hate most of the human species. I accepted the cause of animals to finally make sense of my existence here. I'm trying to explain to the man that cruelty inflicted on animals is unworthy, unacceptable, inhumane precisely...

I don't give a damn that the world remembers the divine B. B., that wasn't divine at all.” - Brigitte Bardot



No comments:

Post a Comment