Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Free Speech in America is an Illusion

Since writing this blog, exactly a year later, my ex-boss, who the property manager recruited to do her dirty work, killed himself in a standoff with the local police after robbing a bank on March 11, 2016, that by coincidence was my birthday! So, the property manager does have blood on her hands after all, because I know without a doubt, if she had not started this psychological warfare against me, he would still be alive – he was her collateral damage – when people start wars someone always gets hurt or killed!!! I was her target to destroy, but when was one of her helpers to lose his mind and self-destruct, everyone involved became silent, and now is a big cover-up that involves the FBI, the US Marshals, and the media. It's a shame he was not strong enough to stand up to do the right thing and let himself become a puppet of the property manager -- he paid a high price for it. Puppets never have a good end. If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me and my book -- and make a name for themselves by standing on my head. And all probably say that you need God in your life, my ex-boss was a Mormon, a man of God, but he was the one to lose his mind, but now is a big cover-up. I could see their dirty games and traps so clearly.
Read more in the link below:  

Dear Bill Maher,
A few months ago I sent you the letter below with a copy of my book A Dance to Freedom. I was wondering if you ever got it and if you had time to read it.

I want to let you know that I lost my job of nine-and-a-half years for writing and publishing a book that tells the truth, rejects religion and goes against the status quoIn the Middle East, people lose their lives for rejecting the religion of Islam. In America, we lose our jobs!

Free speech in America is an illusion. No one should lose their job for speaking out and exposing the lies that keep millions of us repressed. I’m more determined than ever to get my message out to the world, and I hope you’ll help me in my mission.
Sincerely,

Sylvie Imelda Shene

January 16, 2015
Dear Bill Maher,

I have been a fan of yours for a long time!


I saw the video clip of you debating Rula Jebreal. It was sad to see a woman defending religion when all religions — some worse than others — are used to keep women down. It was especially sad to see that none of the smart people on your panel were able to see that the real evil in our society is childhood repression. Religion is a tool that repressed people use because they’re afraid of resolving their own anger at their parents.

I learned these truths from the great psychologist, Alice Miller, and I wrote a book that shows how I used her teachings to free myself from my own emotional prison. I’m enclosing a copy of A Dance To Freedom and I hope you like it!

It would be an honor for me to come on your show to debate religion and help people see how their compulsion to live as the repressed children they once were is the real problem facing society today.

Sincerely,

Sylvie Imelda Shene

Also, read Open Letter to the Media 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i think employers have right to associate with you or not.
    you should raise this issue with your company's customers. See Where they stand since they also have right to associate with your employer or not.
    Most importantly freedom of speech is about you saying or you speaking and government is ensuring that you dont get abused/hacked etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! Yes, an employer has the right with who they want to associate with, but they don't have the right to get rid of someone by playing mind games to try to destroy them! How childish can they be?!
    https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2015/08/it-was-attempt-of-psychological-lynch.html

    ReplyDelete