Sunday, July 5, 2015

Empathic people are natural targets for sociopaths - protect yourself

Since writing this blog, exactly a year later, my ex-boss, who the property manager recruited to do her dirty work, killed himself in a standoff with the local police after robbing a bank on March 11, 2016, that by coincidence was my birthday! So, the property manager does have blood on her hands after all, because I know without a doubt, if she had not started this psychological warfare against me, he would still be alive – he was her collateral damage – when people start wars someone always gets hurt or killed!!! I was her target to destroy, but when was one of her helpers to lose his mind and self-destruct, everyone involved became silent, and now is a big cover-up that involves the FBI, the US Marshals, and the media. It's a shame he was not strong enough to stand up to do the right thing and let himself become a puppet of the property manager -- he paid a high price for it. Puppets never have a good end. If it was me, the little woman to commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me and my book -- and make a name for themselves by standing on my head. And all probably say that you need God in your life, my ex-boss was a Mormon, a man of God, but he was the one to lose his mind, but now is a big cover-up. I could see their dirty games and traps so clearly.
Read more in the link below:  

The words below express exactly what happened to me at my last job of 9 and half years. Yes, I was targeted because, I am real, sensitive and I can see people clearly.

 "Often empaths are targeted by sociopaths because they pose the greatest threat. The empath is usually the first to detect that something is not right and express what s/he senses.
As a consequence, the empath is both the sociopath's number one foe and a source of attraction; the empath's response and actions provide excellent entertainment for sociopaths, who use and abuse people for sport.

The world of the empath is not for the faint-hearted. In the context we are discussing, empaths often find themselves up against not only the sociopath but often a flock of apaths as well. Apaths are afforded pole position in the sociopath's intrigues.
But this prime spot comes at a price for, in what we call the "sociopathic transaction", the apath makes an unspoken Faustian pact with the sociopath, then passively or otherwise participates in the cruel sport. The usual set-up goes like this: the empath is forced to make a stand on seeing the sociopath say or do something underhand. The empath challenges the sociopath, who straight away throws others off the scent and shifts the blame on to the empath. The empath becomes an object of abuse when the apath corroborates the sociopath's perspective.

The situation usually ends badly for the empath and sometimes also for the apath, if their conscience returns to haunt them or they later become an object of abuse themselves. But, frustratingly, the sociopath often goes scot free.

Sociopaths rarely vary this tried-and-tested formula because it virtually guarantees them success.

Sociopaths draw in apaths by various means: flattery, bribery, disorienting them with lies. A sociopath will go to any lengths to win her game. The best way to illustrate the interplay, and the ease with which apaths are pulled in, is by another short story. Sociopaths draw in apaths by various means: flattery, bribery, disorienting them with lies. A sociopath will go to any lengths to win her game. ...Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented in such a way as to make the target doubt his/her memory and perception. Psychologists call this "the sociopath's dance". It could involve denial or staging of strange events." Totally, they tried to make me doubt myself with their lies.

Read the rest of this article here

Comments from the sharing of this post on Facebook:

Monica Chelagat Have seen this clearly in my experience.

Sylvie Imelda Shene I am sorry Monica, you too were the target of a sociopath at the workplace. Sadly this happens often everywhere. Healthy people appreciate me and I do well until a sociopath targets me...

Monica Chelagat Now you know better avoid even at cost of resigning. I had no choice in Rome as a foreigner with a family. I tapped on the finest strategies my intelligence prompted me to try to reach the end which I managed but at verge of my limits. I was lucky to have had enough insight to identify the 'evil' at a pretty early stage so I learned how to ' dodge the punches! at the end I was too hurt and exhausted all the same. They got into my privacy in my neighborhood with huge cubicle spray painting writing on a wall at the entrance gate where I live for a lifetime. A complex of over 200 apartments. I shared that incident dating back almost 4 years ago recently here on FB on my timeline.

Sylvie Imelda Shene Monica, it's hard to avoid sociopaths, because they are among us everywhere, acting as if personality, pretending to be nice people, they are wolves in sheep's clothing, especially in the workplace. I would have been able to stay under the sociopaths' radar if I never had written and published my book. As long they had the illusion that I was a nobody below them, I was safe. They all were curious about my book because they knew I used to be a topless dancer and they thought, they would get a lot of juice sexy stories, but instead my book burst their illusions and they knew I could see through their facades and they became too uncomfortable with me, that they started their campaign to destroy me and discredit me, in order to manage their fears of exposure. But by going after me, they exposed themselves. My book is a mirror and they didn't like their own reflections. How dear of me, an ex-topless dancer and a gate attendant put such a strong mirror in front of them and remove their masks.


Also, read my blog Experienced Knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment