Friday, August 23, 2024

5 Forbidden Secrets a Narcissist Doesn't Want You Know

1- I must mirror your morality to avoid exposure

2- I am terrified of death and disease

3- I am emotionally dead inside. I only feel fear, shame and that becomes anger

4- I am addicted to manipulating others and getting a high from your pain

5- I have superstitious beliefs that I feel will help me control other people

WHEN I SAW THE EVIL OF THE NARCISSIST, MY HEART SANK I KEPT WISHING AND HOPING IT WASN'T TRUE, IT WAS,

An argument with a narcissist is...

Talking in circles.

Bringing up the past.

Interrupting and talking over you.

Never being accountable.

Talking down and insulting you.

Having no interest in resolution.

Not caring how you feel.

Tricking you. Putting you on defense. Storming off or staring at you blankly

The biggest waste of time.

Narcissists never learn. All they do is practice mind control techniques that come naturally to them. They must capture vulnerable hosts to feed off them and then control them. All this comes second nature to them.





Yep!

Yes, they are bullies and a bunch of cowards. 
 

Yes, they hate us because we are genuine and authentic. What we have cannot be bought with money and cannot be stolen. 

https://sylvieshene.blogspot.com/2016/06/sociopaths-hate-us.html?m=1

You cannot communicate with a narcissist who is dedicated to misunderstanding you. Conversations turn circular and it is a waste of time.

NARCISSISTS MAKE TERRIBLE PARENTS. THEY LACK THE BASIC EMPATHY AND SELFLESS NATURE THAT LOVING PARENTING REQUIRES. THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM MEETING THEIR OWN NEEDS FIRST BEFORE THEIR CHILDREN'S NEEDS AND FEEL COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED IN THEIR ACTIONS. NARCISSISTS CREATE VALID RESENTMENT IN THEIR CHILDREN AND LATER ON IN LIFE, WONDER WHY THEY HAVE NO AUTHENTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR ADULT CHILDREN. CHRONIC SELFISHNESS AND PARENTING DO NOT GO TOGETHER


Yep!



No, boundaries with an abusive person don't work. Cut your losses and walk away as soon as possible... 

Yep! 


Yep! 




Very true! They know they will never be emotionally free and they don't want me to be free either. They use every trick in the book to bring me back into an emotional prison. I'm free and I'm staying free. 

One underlying emotion all covert/overt narcissists have is ENVY. they can't stand anyone who's better than them in any way. they hate even more when people are able to do better without the narcissist.





No comments:

Post a Comment