Monday, August 5, 2024

Don't Let the Narcissist Manipulate You

They want to rob you of your freedom and happiness. As they say: misery loves company. They want others to have the same fate as them. 

I know! 




WHEN A NARCISSIST NO LONGER HAS THEIR WAY WITH YOU THEY WILL GASLIGHT YOU AND BULLY YOU.
THEY WILL RAGE AT YOU MAKING YOU WALK ON EGGSHELLS UNTIL YOU GIVE IN. THIS AFFECTS YOUR WHOLE NERVOUS SYSTEM AND YOUR CORTISOL LEVELS RUN HIGH. THESE PEOPLE CAUSE EXTENSIVE DAMAGE AND DO NOT CARE.

Reactive abuse is when the narcissist deliberately provokes you. They poke, poke and poke until you react and then you look like the abuser.







Yes, it is pure evil. 
I wasted 10 years of my life with a very handsome, charming, and charismatic covert narcissistic. 

It made me face my own childhood repression so I would never again fall for this type of person. 

I published my memoir A Dance to Freedom: Your Guide to Liberation from Lies and Illusions, sharing my life experiences and psychological discoveries in hopes that would help others to resolve their childhood repression so they will not endlessly reenact their own childhood dramas with people symbolizing their parents or childhood caregivers. 



Yes, they are bullies.


No comments:

Post a Comment